Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Total Biscuit Meltdown - Tearing Down Game Media

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
At least it was written!

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
JPKLxw8.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
the point is brazil is already at the machete rape gang stage

In Rio, that might make some sense, but Ex lives in a small and isolated town, which are some of the best places to live around here, unless you actually care about things like nightlife.
Yeah, it's not that bad here. We're only #40 in the worldwide rank of cities by murder rate.

Alex

Arcane

Zdzisiu

Arcane
the point is brazil is already at the machete rape gang stage

In Rio, that might make some sense, but Ex lives in a small and isolated town, which are some of the best places to live around here, unless you actually care about things like nightlife.
Yeah, it's not that bad here. We're only #40 in the worldwide rank of cities by murder rate.
Why do you lie? Rio isnt even in Top 50 cities by murder rate you pussies!

But intrestingly enough, Brazil has 21 out of top 50 spots. And south America has together 36 out of the 50 most homicidial cities in the world. Plus +5 for Mexico if you want to count it as a part of South America.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Totalbiscuit while on the way to the convenience store today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, that it wasn't a bother, but he unfortunately did not have time to chat with me because he had to get to chemotherapy to try and treat his incurable terminal cancer that would almost certainly kill him in two or three years, and deal with teenagers on twitter openly telling him that they hope he and his wife die slowly and painfully because he does not share the same political views that they have.

That was a bit of a downer.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
And don't show me the tweet where he apologized after the fact years later. Point is he said it in the first place. Or maybe Jick Magger post was some meme I'm not familiar with...

Last edited:

tormund

Arcane
...and deal with teenagers on twitter openly telling him that they hope he and his wife die slowly and painfully...
QPhxQ1R.jpg
It was always ridiculously easy to anger him. He is just bad with dealing with certain kind of comments, from honest criticism to painfully obvious trolling.

He said, that it wasn't a bother, but he unfortunately did not have time to chat with me because he had to get to chemotherapy to try and treat his incurable terminal cancer that would almost certainly kill him in two or three years, and deal with teenagers on twitter openly telling him that they hope he and his wife die slowly and painfully because he does not share the same political views that they have.
Some people had it for him on that basis for some time now, even before entire GG thing began. I remember that few years ago it was popular to link to some ancient post he made on SA where he was criticizing internet atheists or something in that vein, in order to discredit him and present him as some sort of nutter (which is funny because I remember those comments being p reasonable).

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm a beloved member of the community, go put some more people on ignore you little bitch.

9v68YaU.gif

ready-o.gif

Your lack of self-awareness is palpable. No one likes you, you little mutant.

You don't deserve anything better than gifsoup gifs, BTW.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You seem to have mistaken this for the beg thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom