Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Enjoy your blatant faggy cash grab game, manboon. I'll be here to point and laugh at you when it turns out to be every bit as arse as I said it would be... and you'll look up and whisper: This is like that thing Ess Vee was talking about.

Hey, a team consisting of the creators of Planescape and Planescape: Torment and Mask of Betrayer deserves some of my cash, even if they don't make a game at all. :cool: :fanboy:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Call me a negative asshole (because I am) but wasn't part of the alien nature of torment to be found in the planescape setting? Why the hell would a supposed "sequel" be set in one plane which sounds about as much fun as something the Dragon Age writers would pull out of their ass? Wizard of the Coast doesn't do planescape anymore so surely it wouldn't be that hard for them to secure the rights for it?
Man, you really understimate the amount of inanity, Bioware writers can pull out of their ass.:lol: Doesn't matter how much, the Torment writers try. Nobody can overcome David Gayder imagination for inanity. The trolling attempt was almost perfect but when you mentioned Bioware, it was impossible to take seriously.

bussinrounds

Augur
Wasn't this games supposed to have a vote on if the combat will be TB or not ? Whatever happened with that ?

Sorry, haven't been keeping up.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wasn't this games supposed to have a vote on if the combat will be TB or not ? Whatever happened with that ?

I don't think there's been any new info since the comment on the TToN saying they'd design a couple of systems then leave it up to backers to decide.

DeepOcean

Arcane

They didn't decided yet, but if they decide based only on the amount of votes, right now, it would be TB.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://tormentrpg.tumblr.com/reward-status

Reward Status

Questions about the status of our various Kickstarter rewards? This is the page to check. If you need a refresher what each reward is, go here. Rewards or add-ons that are not listed here are most likely not yet in production and we have no news on them at this point.

Management of your pledge, add-ons and everything else goes through our pledge management system. Register there using your Kickstarter or PayPal email. For now you can only specify your shipping address, add-on functionality is not yet implemented and is expected to be at least three months out.

Currently we do not offer an option to increase your pledge to upgrade your tier. For new pledges or add-ons, go to our store. Please note that if your Kickstarter and PayPal email differ, both need to be linked to your account for our system to recognize them.

• Wasteland 2 beta is slated for release in October 2013.
  • Wasteland 2 does not have a set release date. Torment backers will receive it on its release date.
  • Torment From the Depths Digital Novellas are being written and proofread but these five stories are still several months out. The other two novellas, by Colin and Monte, won’t be written until 2014. If you are receiving the physical novella compilation, you will receive digital versions as well as soon as they are released. The physical release will be later than the digital distribution of this reward.
  • Torment Comic Books are not in production and do not have a release target.
  • Numenera Corebook and Player’s Guide have both been released and distributed. If you are in an eligible tier but have not received them yet, please check this page.
  • Numenera Torment Sourcebook won’t be available until 2015.
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera is currently planned for a release in the first half of 2015, Alpha and Beta access do not currently have release targets.

Mantic

Educated
I can't help but think that all those rewards are going to lose them money.
I don't see why they would, it doesn't cost them anything to give copies away of digital products, and the physical stuff is the most expensive.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
CMcC You need to make sure the image URL isn't "linkified". You can do that by doing Right click->Paste as plain text when you paste it in the forum.

Make sure you paste the actual image URL and not Imgur's wrapper, ie, http://i.imgur.com/OxzRv87.jpg, not http://imgur.com/OxzRv87.

So, like this:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OxzRv87.jpg[/IMG]

OxzRv87.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
It would be a shame to not have an erotic text adventure somewhere in the game with Shanna on board. A shame.

Athelas

Arcane
Where is that character model from? I know I've fapped to it seen it before.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom