Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #2: Stretch Goals

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So how will CMcC offer a satisfying apology on video without cutting his belly open?
He could read us a sample of the most shameful bits while cosplayed as an elven princess.

Deleted member 7219

Is there an Anthony Davis stretch goal? :smug:

There damn well better be. So good to see so many Black Isle and Obsidian legends being brought back into the fold with PE, W2 and now Torment.

Jashiin

Arcane
Love those Colin vids. He greatly enhances faith in this project for me.

getter77

Augur
Quite a nice assortment, though I do hope an eventual goal opens up on the modding front to give the community a chance to see what can be wrought in a P&P setting other than D&D after all these years save for very few other instances. Besides, since this is a rare case where the system itself is so new as to be malleable moreso than laden with ages old cruft written in stone, it just may get even more people in on the lot of it at the ground floor as it were.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Cool update! :salute: I'm not even sure if I should watch that video, though, I don't want too many spoilers.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
As somebody who holds fast to the rule of never watching trailers before seeing the film (if I can help it) I can tell you that video has only made me more excited for this project. I'm really glad I ended up pledgin' 'dat $95 box.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
BN, will the digital strategy guide be available in the physical tiers as well? Because some stuff (like the digital Numenera books) aren't. Also, what happens if I donate on PayPal with the same address I did on Kickstarter to get another tier? XPLODE??

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What was wrong with The Skein?
Had to turn down the speakers because I get sick of that Hag wailing and wailing and wailing.

Plus too many trash mobs. I understand a big part of that is so high craving characters don't hit an unwinnable situation, but perhaps he shouldn't have made it so long then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom