Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Titanfall (Respawn shooter)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Thanks. I really like the way that review went. Seemed to start out all hyper and flashy like they all do and then delved into a sensible discourse on what he liked and disliked. All brought without shouting. That's always a plus.

Shralla

Educated
That was a really good impressions video. I started out expecting to watch a couple minutes of it just to see what he had to say but I watched the rest because I liked how he was saying it. I agree entirely with everything he's saying, I just couldn't be arsed to type it out in this thread.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I might buy the game and solely hunt low-skilled players that are only shooting bots.

After all a lack of bots is an atmospheric indication that a bot-killer player is around the corner, right? ;)

Shralla

Educated
If anybody's waffling about buying this game due to price, this Russian website has the game for $34. I bought it from there myself and I'm preloading now. Paypal automatically converts currency for you, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm pumped to have gotten the game for so cheap.

http://yuplay.ru/product/14684008/

Echo Mirage

Arcane
The game has been up on Twitch stream for some time now. If anyone is interested here is the most watched of the lot. Be be warned the player is annoying.

If anybody's waffling about buying this game due to price, this Russian website has the game for $34. I bought it from there myself and I'm preloading now. Paypal automatically converts currency for you, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm pumped to have gotten the game for so cheap.

Won't EA ban you for buying CD keys from outside of your region ?. I know Valve does, or used to for doing that.

Last edited:

anus_pounder

Arcane

:x Sold out. :(

Too bad, that ruskie price was more or less a 50% discount from the real pricing on my end.

Shralla

Educated
Oh damn, I must have just made it in then. In the link I posted in the post above yours they explain how to access the game early by adjusting your region to Mexico, and apparently if you do that you can buy it on the Mexican Origin store for $37. It's a little more convoluted but my friend has been playing all day via this method so if it can save you money I'd say go for it.

Shralla

Educated
34GB of audio files because for some reason on PC they make you download ALL THE LANGUAGES.

DakaSha

Arcane
I got it for 10 bucks off on gmg so i feel like i win seeing that i would have happily paid 60 bucks based on the beta.

Now to see if I actually like the full game for longer than a week

DakaSha

Arcane
lol well i already cant get a connection. get ready for release day fun

Shralla

Educated
I was under the impression that it wasn't going online for PC until midnight PST, 3AM EST.

Deleted member 7219

Got it from GMG cheaper than the normal price, activated it on Origin. Downloaded all 50GB in about 4 hours, insane download speeds - I'm not even on fiber optic.

This better be good or I'm going to feel very disappointed in myself.

Farage

Arcane
Patron
Daddy, daddy, buy me another Call of Duty game!
-no
But daddy this one has TAITÊNS on it!
-fine
I bought it and I win while you cry
gt+Mfw+_d26caa91af0a790e55c35107681824e1.jpg

Played it for a bit, gameplay is actually pretty fun with all the jumping (movement is very fluid and dynamic) and semi-QT "scenes" that you can do as, or to a titan. However shooting mechanics are typical consolecod/bf4 derpfest. Also matches are WAY too short, while loading and searching for matches takes up to a 50% of time spent in the game. Bots are just... I can't wrap my head around this one to be honest, what's the point ? Overall i wouldn't recommend spending money on it at this point (some serious changes might make it worthwhile).

Whiner

Augur
So this console (and shitty PC ports) "generation" everything will try to be,again,brown CoD game.But this time with mecha,which for some reason control like big soldier and not a giant machine.
I was hoping for something different with the slow dying of CoD. I was stupid.

Shralla

Educated
No paypal option anymore though, so that throws a wrench in the works unless you live around Russia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom