Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This FF8 LP is totally dead.

spekkio

Arcane
Somebody should inform FF8 authors about this LP - I bet they would an hero after realizing what they have done to innocent young minds of the players...

:salute:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Prelude to Update 16: Laguna and the Switch Palace if the word "palace" meant "ice cave" instead.

(pacing)

update16-001.jpg

Indeed we are, Quistis. Indeed we are.

After a brief stop in Dollet (where we accomplished nothing of actual importance) we--

kiefer.jpg
THANKS A LOT.

--are back on track. Now all we need to do is to keep moving! Keep moving and get to Galbadia Garden. Come on, gang! Le--

selphie.jpg
Heeey, I was just thinking...

Well, alright. I guess we could just stay here in this forest and talk about stuff for a while instead. That's fine too. Just don't interrupt me again.

selphie.jpg
There might be some bad news from the Galbadian government. What if we get caught and then get broadcast to the whole world...!?
zell.jpg
(at first I was like) Whatever happens, happens! Now come on! Let's just keep going!
zell.jpg
(but then I was like) I, I'm worried about Balamb Garden...

Wonderful. While these two might seem like the fucking worst right now, it won't be too long until both Quistis and Rinoa manages to outworse them both by, like, six hundred eighty-four nervous breakdowns, so don't worry. But that's Update 20: I hate you I hate you I hate I hate you, coming to this very thread in maybe two-three weeks.

zell.jpg
If anything happens to Garden, it's all my fault. I'm the one who said we were all from Garden...

Yeah, you fucking idiot.

zell.jpg
You think the president will retaliate on Garden?
squall.jpg
Maybe.
zell.jpg
...Figures... B-B-But, we have a whole bunch of SeeDs at Balamb Garden! They wouldn't lose to the Galbadian army, would they?
squall.jpg
Depends on how strong the army is.
zell.jpg
I know, but...

update16-002.jpg

Of course, they still have a lot of glorious moments like these.

rinoa.jpg
Do you actually have fun acting so callous towards your comrades?
squall.jpg
(...Not again.)

I honestly don't know if I've hated any Final Fantasy character as much as I hate Rinoa.

rinoa.jpg
Zell wants your support.
squall.jpg
(I knew it was gonna be something like that...)
rinoa.jpg
Any kind of encouragement will make...
squall.jpg
(That's just to ease your mind. Am I the only one who thinks that? No, I'm sure Seifer...)
rinoa.jpg
Don't you ever worry about or even think about the well-being of your comrades!?
squall.jpg
(I don't believe in relying on others.)

kiefer.jpg
Especially if they're fucking stupid.
colin.jpg
We're with you a thousand percent, Squall!

rinoa.jpg
Don't you understand!?
squall.jpg
(Whatever.)
rinoa.jpg
Are you listening Squall?

update16-003.jpg

kiefer.jpg
Great, as if a migraine was just what Squall needed right now.
colin.jpg
I don't think this is a migraine, Kief.

update16-004.jpg

colin.jpg
I think this is something....

update16-005.jpg

colin.jpg
...much more annoying.

update16-006.jpg

kiefer.jpg
Oh fuck.

What's going to happen in the dream world? Find out tomorrowsome day after tomorrow! Saturday, maybe? I made a retarded decision to update on a work day. No fucking way I wanna do anything anime-related after I get home from work and cook dinner.

Hirato Cassidy Feel free to withdraw your brofists. Sorry.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
HAHAHAHAHAH oh this part. FULL of DERP. Completely stupid and irredeemable.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Abnaxus is a real dick. I was just about to continue my FF8 LP and here he rides in on a big cock with wheels and spoils the fucking game.

Man, fuck you, Abnaxus and the cock you rode. I hope you're happy. You ruined everything for everyone!

Jazz_

Arcane
Hey what happens in the ending in FF8? I remember on my playstation 1 I was near the end but then the save got corrupted and I couldn't be hassled to start all over again, I guess they kill the evil witch and Squall marries the brunette?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Abnaxus is a real dick. I was just about to continue my FF8 LP and here he rides in on a big cock with wheels and spoils the fucking game.

Man, fuck you, Abnaxus and the cock you rode. I hope you're happy. You ruined everything for everyone!
Well, yes but if you continue it, it will be different.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Well, yes but if you continue it, it will be different.
No, it just wouldn't be the same to do a shitty let's play of a twenty year old JRPG now that Mister True Detective Phantasy Star Waifu has spoiled the final boss.

Hey what happens in the ending in FF8? I remember on my playstation 1 I was near the end but then the save got corrupted and I couldn't be hassled to start all over again, I guess they kill the evil witch and Squall marries the brunette?
HERE'S MY MEMORY OF THE FINAL FANTASY EIGHT ENDING

They go to Ultimecia's spooky castle and beat her up and also they beat up Squall's medallion, the implication being that there's a connection between Rinoa and Ultimecia since Rinoa is the only character that ever showed an interest in it, ever. Are they the same person? Is the whole evil sorceress shit destined to go on or did they end this shit by killing Evil Grown-Up Rinoa in the future? Who knows? But more importantly, who cares?

Then Squall wakes up in a desert and walks 500 miles and 500 miles more to be the man who walked 1000 miles to be with Rinoa. This is where their promise comes into play. In the script writing business we call that planting a seed for a big payoff! Clearly the person who wrote Final Fantasy VIII is a smart guy like that. (Search for FF8 INTRO MOVIE to find out more about this, then compare to the FF8 ENDING MOVIE!)

Then Irvine, I think, films a movie where Zell chokes on a bunch of hot dogs in front of his girlfriend (!) the Librarian Girl with a pigtail (ACTUALLY A GREAT SIDEQUEST THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE NOW THANKS ABNAXUS!), Headmaster Cid and Edea apparently get together, Quistis and Selphie also do something, and Squall and Rinoa smiles like retards at each other on a balcony or something.

Also Seifer and his friends gives up on the whole 'serving an evil sorceress that wants to destroy the world or whatever' thing and become fishermen. Water under the bridge, or rather IN THE OCEAN!!!
:yeah:

The end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom