Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Queued Typical Modder
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ions-and-campaigns.51965/page-31#post-3908644

a BUNCH OF ASSHOLES GATERHED TOGETHER , LOOSERS and usually the loosers when they can't win ( becasue theyr misison looks ugly that are like minecraft) ..becase skaky , yandros minecraft is more detailed of your missions,
they attack i ngroup..skaky.. iwonder if you readed in your life a book in the architecture :) lol ignorant as a goat

skaky , please remove immediatetly that avatar,. you dont' deserve to be a hammertire because you're false in your ass like a bitch, covard...talk with me 1 vs 1 asshole...the only place where you give your shity misison is ttlg. which is a preistoric group , i WORK WITH URNEAL 3 AND 4 TOO..MY SCRRENSHOTS ARE COMMENTED IN ENGLAND , FRENCH AMARIKA...IS NOT OLD shit graphic..and even i nthat i won . because my mission looks better than that crap..you did..with therain that enter in water...lol...

your architecture is MINECRAFT looks. i think not only are stupid here...

YANDORS THE SAME..THE ENVY IS LIKE PAIN IN YUOR ASS eh russ robbins ?
...I DID NIcE THINGS ALWAYS LIKED FROM THE PEOPLE ,
and my mod reached 23000 view...and im only one,this hurts you eh ? there is a moderator here ? or a have call a lawyer for this put in the crap this congragation of idiots ?

yandros i kow that your wife has another man i readed it on facebook, i'm sorry...i know maybe you waste too much time on yuor dromed and she wants another man,...she fuck with a negro i know

that's good ? in this way you're free to work on anothe minecraft mission, with pillar of 8 sided i nbase

antoher retard make me laugh..." the idiot who talk of squad" ? squad ? i havea gun
you're all kids...lol

moderator i've sent you this :
what they are trying to do is just " shown theyr ignorance" for somethign happend 3 years ago on another shity forum that i forgot.

i asked to remove the threads on ttlg. because they dont deserve my work.

never saew a bunch of idiots liek this really :) flame thread ? hahahaha the last resort of the covards

i did nice that you can't imagine ...things without blame anbyone... but if you start with your ignorance ...you have noi way. stupids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queued Typical Modder
i've called a lawyer for TTlg , for remove the threadas there , AL_B removed the threads , and i'm goingo t call another lawyer for this
slag off a guy who always thought at his business . lurid bastards ? just because he is betterthan yuor minecraft look ?

Use Unreal 3 e 4 and let me know asshole the only dramatic thing here is that you are talkinga bout me...liek obsessed people..wow...this should make me happy. i dont waste my time talkinga bout your crap mission, but clearly i hurts you ?
i have abandoned the mod...becuse i hate to see it player for free by people like ..you.

moderator : i dont know how contact you...
but i asked to remove this post on this pages , we are team of people , of gamers

the only dram is you all here :) lol

usually when you can't win with a person the covards attack in group as i sayd many time.s youm akes me all sick .random_idiot...i was right in calling you in this way

brethren...you have never relased a mission , what you released is not yuor but made by child of karrass. dont lie.

yandors what i can say ? you're a looser and a bad person...are you happy ? im off oft tlg , i dotn care

i tried to talk with them by email..but the refuse to answer , because the morons and covards prefer talk in group..lol...
moron with minecfraft missions...jesus Christ!

modeator we have many ways to remove bad slander msg
https://www.krinternetlaw.com/practice-areas/internet-defamation?gclid=CMHnp8HMt8UCFUL4wgodHzgAsw
http://www.lemac.co.uk/
http://www.chambersandpartners.com/uk/person/523183/angela-mccracken
http://www.chambersandpartners.com/uk/firm/1041/burness-paull

Queued Typical Modder
i ask you to remove all the lander posts made by this people , we are serious group of programmers and we do what we do without attacks...
but of course when is enough is enough

Queued Typical Modder
i will report them ghere , and after removing them you can remove mine too. OK?

im not kidding...you think is easy to do this ? no one attacked this trolls. i never know who they are , or the lie thouigh email etc

Queued Typical Modder
you allow slander post here ?

page 30 , 31 32 they ara attacking a modder. who always thoguht at theyr business , it is just envy..because they map looks like minecraft...play them..
nothing of special

Queued Typical Modder
think fo yuorself..baby..i dont know you.
ok , iwll call a lawyer for this shit..dont worry it is not hard to find name and surname

you can stick what you want in yuor ass son of bitch..you should know the truth you're just attacking ...and no wonder is someone sent you to fuck ok ?

and he asshols attack i ngroup...1 VS 1 is fair is not it ? LOL you think to scare me ?

Queued Typical Modder
What a stupid forum...kids,...kids..that all..

hey Admin are you able to talk in a reasonable way with me ? or are you scared ?
look the game is ended ....

lol...i moved on other Games other engine...i dotn waste my time making misisons for idiots...no more :)

hey Admin are you able to talk in a reasonable way with me ? talk by email i dont going to look at this forum.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Don't forget your glasses or the bright heat from the meltdown may cause eye damage.

Riskbreaker

Man, I might just download infamous The Wall from darkfate.org right now. Kinda in a mood for some sanity-shattering stuff.

Angthoron

Arcane
ok , iwll call a lawyer for this shit..dont worry it is not hard to find name and surname

you can stick what you want in yuor ass son of bitch..you should know the truth you're just attacking ...and no wonder is someone sent you to fuck ok ?

and he asshols attack i ngroup...1 VS 1 is fair is not it ? LOL you think to scare me ?
Dear Yandros-Penetretator,

You have joined this forum with nothing beyond intention to troll and grief the forum's population. You have zero proof of you being the modder in question; you request civility yet use inflammatory language and derogatory terminology, and furthermore, you decide to for some reason begin stalking me, as seen in the below attachment:

nz7NQwU.png

For clarity, it was not I that bestowed upon you the generous tags. Alas, alas. Wear them proudly though, trolly boy!

Queued Typical Modder
lol...

poor people...

You have joined this forum with nothing beyond intention to troll and grief the forum's population. You have zero proof of you being the modder in question; you request civility yet use inflammatory language and derogatory terminology, and furthermore, you decide to for some reason begin stalking me, as seen in the below attachment:

nz7NQwU.png

For clarity, it was not I that bestowed upon you the generous tags. Alas, alas. Wear them proudly though, trolly boy!

what you expect after all this shit ? im Ironeagle , im the modderin question , we are a group of modders , we are remaking Thief 1 with a Better Graphic , using as base LGS maps.
so i ask to you to remove all the bad posts, including mine
thi splace look liek a place fo recuit trolls...

Last edited by a moderator:

BBMorti

Arcane
Hmm he sounds a bit like a younger, dumber Arnold Schwarzenegger. Wish I could hear his voice to confirm..

Angthoron

Arcane

nz7NQwU.png

what you expect after all this shit ? im Ironeagle , im the modderin question , we are a group of modders , we are remaking Thief 1 with a Better Graphic , using as base LGS maps.
thi splace look liek a place fo recuit trolls...
Oh, and you're also posting off-topic remarks, a pastime that you yourself condemn. This type of thing belongs in Site Feedback.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
i've called a lawyer for TTlg , for remove the threadas there , AL_B removed the threads , and i'm goingo t call another lawyer for this
slag off a guy who always thought at his business . lurid bastards ? just because he is betterthan yuor minecraft look ?
So you join our forum to throw defaming insults around, by calling members them "assholes", "loosers" and "bad person(s)", and then you call a lawyer?

Boy I sure hope your lawyer is good.

Queued Typical Modder

nz7NQwU.png

this place look liek a place fo recruit trolls...

i warned you that you can allow this , cause :
https://www.krinternetlaw.com/practice-areas/internet-defamation?gclid=CMHnp8HMt8UCFUL4wgodHzgAsw

i warned you..i dont apper on this palce and i dont want them talk about me...
i close with ttlg.. and theyr members.

last warning friend

is not a fair 1 VS 1 ....is a classic bunch of idiots who even know what are talkigna bout...attack , is poor to see...
is very poor...i started witrh a Commoder 64...and when i see all this kids around borned yesterday...this makes me laugh..childs...decerebrate

Hobo Elf

Arcane

nz7NQwU.png

this place look liek a place fo recruit trolls...

i warned you that you can allow this , cause :

i warned you..i dont apper on this palce and i dont want them talk about me...
i close with ttlg.. and theyr members.

last warning friend

is not a fair 1 VS 1 ....is a classic bunch of idiots who even know what are talkigna bout...attack , is poor to see...
is very poor...i started witrh a Commoder 64...and when i see all this kids around borned yesterday...this makes me laugh..childs...decerebrate

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom