Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is a new Thief 1 mission called Working Late by Antimatter_16. This one is fun but flawed. The way it looks is classic Thief, unless you count the coloured lights: some impressively realised, dark city environments and mansions, where finding your way in the darkness is one of the challenges. There is some decidedly entertaining vertical exploration, apartments to break into, and hidden connections to explore. The mission is nicely non-linear... or it would be, except for the fact that there is a sequence of objectives which only triggers in the correct order. This is a low blow, since the mission otherwise lets you go about your business as you please, and get into places which are not meant to be accessible. I explored a large area before I was supposed to, and didn't just have to backtrack, but also figure out which places to revisit for those critical objectives. As things go, even the expansive exploration segments feel smaller than at first. This is a pity, since otherwise, it looks good, sounds good and plays good. For something built under a few weeks, it is certainly neat, but it could be even better.

Screenshots here.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have to chime in with Melan - it's a nice little mission except for the fact that certain events must be done in a certain order.

The first step in this chain of events says it all. One of the objectives says that you must find a note and read it. It tells you to break into the nearby foundry and steal some plans from a safe. Except the Hammerite that has the Safe Key won't appear until the note has been read. Once the plans have been acquired, something else happens and a new objective appears. Then if you're a taffer like me that's already had a look around, you must look again to find what has mysteriously appeared (and for no sensible reason either) and frob that in order to finally gain access to the last part of the mission.

It's a bone-headed decision that really goes a long way towards killing this FM.

Last edited:

Yandros

Savant
I agree, I was really enjoying this mission but the confusion caused by the fragmented gameplay eventually lead me to give up on finishing it, which is a shame. A different approach and more fluidity to the gameplay might have turned it into a little gem.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey, codexians. I'm preety new to the Thief community and I'm still green in the matter of FM. Can you send me your favourite/best/whatever you like FM here or on the PM?

Divinity: Original Sin
Go on from the first page of this thread. Don't need to read all posts, but you can get an idea about the FMs since they're all mentioned by name with general opinions.

TripJack

Hedonist
Hey, codexians. I'm preety new to the Thief community and I'm still green in the matter of FM. Can you send me your favourite/best/whatever you like FM here or on the PM?
can't speak about T2 but for T1 I'm just now finishing up a run of about 25 or 30 FMs and the best I've played were:

Sepulchre of the Sinistral - GREAT bonehoard-style tomb robbery, probably my favorite T1 FM
Augustine's Revenge - nice long spiderthief (lots of death defying leaps) mission through a city labyrinth followed by a smallish mansion
Shadow Politics - awesome city mission by our very own skacky, this one will teach you to always look up ;)
Between These Dark Walls - Shadow Politics 2.0 bigger taller darker edition, skacky have my babies pls
Gems of Provenance - 4 mission campaign released earlier this year, i'm not quite finished with it yet but the first 3 missions were great (huge too!)

i'm saving skacky's latest mission Endless Rain for last, but I expect it to be Shadow Politics 3.0 another masterpiece :love:

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Shadow Politics - awesome city mission by our very own skacky, this one will teach you to always look up ;)
Should I buy defibrillator?

Anyway, thanks all of you for answers! I will post my
thoughts as soon as I get my Thief CD and install FMs.
I mean, I hope I still will be alive after playing. I heard some legends about some FMs that can make you shit yourself becouse of fear.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
I mean, I hope I still will be alive after playing. I heard some legends about some FMs that can make you shit yourself becouse of fear.

If you're used to scares/horror, then Thief is hardly likely to cause you permament harm. It IS, however, bloody good at creating a frightening atmosphere.

On that note, a Thief 1/Gold recommendation - "Shunned".

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Sounds like I overlooked a couple of T1 FMs back in the day. Better dig them up and give them another go soon.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Recently played Lady Rowena's contest winning mission The Tower. Wow, that's vertical! Short, as is usual for contest missions, but sweet. The actual area is rather small, but there is quite a bit to discover, and wow it's so vertical.

You have to steal a golden skull from a tower - that is, of course, locked. You start out by breaking into some places on the ground level, then climbing up ledges and balconies and jumping through windows. You get higher and higher and find more keys to unlock more doors, and the level opens up from its seemingly very small area. The readables are very well-written and there are a few nice secrets to discover.

Overall, a fun mission that makes full use of the Z-axis for great result.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Dowloading 'The Tower'. It seems I will have fun playing it. Thanks for info, Jarl.

If you're used to scares/horror, then Thief is hardly likely to cause you permament harm. It IS, however, bloody good at creating a frightening atmosphere.

Well... what if I didn't used to scares/horror? I'm dead now? :lol:

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Yoda_you_will_be.jpg

Morat

Literate
Listen to Yoda the scary-ass puppet.

Most horror-themed Thief FM's really scare through their atmosphere, not by using cheap jump scares (like the extremely popular laxative-slash-indie horror game Five Nights at Freddy's), so it's usually manageable.

For anyone that really wants to steer clear of scary Thief FM's, check out the list on this page and avoid the "horror" missions.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
I just ended 'The Tower'. Wow, that was something! My first FM!
First - Level itself - Again, wow. Preety short thing, but how well builded! I love concept of small but high level that you must just keep going higher and higher. I also like the characters. Did you found the pregnant woman bonus thing? :smug: (I also found sadly only one secret from four)
Second - Plot - I like idea of showing us people that are connected to history of the Tower. It was fun to read about mean and good people around. I almost feel bad that I knocked out that Lady. Almost. There are some background stories and history of the tower itself. 'The readables' like [SIZE=3]Barbarus Barbatus[/SIZE] said are very well writen. So I can say that with clear mind - that was fun.

By the way, are every noble in Thief world fucked up to somewhat spooky level? :lol:

Yeah, I'm now part of 'Dex Thief squad! Glad to say 'Hail' to everyone inside the Thief train! :salute:

The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol The Broadsword of Sheol
:flamesaw:

By the way. I just wanted to say that - FUCK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS, FUCK ME FOR PLAYING, PIRAMIDES, COFFINS, MUMMIES AND BROADSWORD. FUCK! :lol:

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just ended 'The Tower'. Wow, that was something! My first FM!
First - Level itself - Again, wow. Preety short thing, but how well builded!

If you enjoyed this, you will enjoy Lady Rowena's other missions because she's just great at game design.

Try Rowena's Curse if you like mansion missions, it's pretty big and has a DARK SECRET and gets slightly spooky towards the end, but not overly creepy. Mansion-with-a-dark-secret mission that is pretty large and maybe has a tad too many guards, overall very well designed, good readables, great plot structure and progression.

After that, play her multi-mission campaign The Seven Sisters. Big and varied, with city streets to roam, many different places to break into, and nice sidequests and secrets.

And welcome to the world of Thief FMs! Have fun with your new addiction.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Thanks for warm words and tips for next missions, Jarl!
Anyway, I was trying to to play in 'Art of Thievery' but this is just too high level for me yet. Wow. Just... wow. It is kind of awesome but there are too many guards and sec systems for newbie like me.
I also played 'Upside-Down'. Damn, I didn't laugh so loud in a few months. Very cool idea for FM, preety much show us live of guard in Thief world. You must stop thiefes from stealing everything that isn't nailed to the floor. Anyway, I failed, but last sequence is worth to lost.

Yandros

Savant
Being new to FMs, I'd recommend you stick to the higher rated contest missions at first. They're smaller and easier to get into than something like Art of Thievery, whose scale and difficulty can be intimidating certainly.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
What Yandros said, he really knows his taffing. :)

Two missions you can look at are "CoSaS 1: A Gathering at the Inn" and "The Burrick's Head Inn". Both are not large in scale, involve breaking into hotels and aren't too complex - though the Burrick one gets restrictive sometimes on freedom of choice - there's really only one way to get through it.

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth
Reminds me, The Death of Garrett (T1) is excellent. It was the second fan mission I ever played, but it was the one that got me hooked (Gathering at the Bar, for all its pioneering role, didn't grab me).

TripJack

Hedonist
guess i'm just an explorationfag but most of the old missions I played including Death of Garrett and Lord Edmund Entertains and Shunned and The Vigil were way too small and simple for my taste

Calendra's Cistern was nice though, despite broken scriptfuckery nearly ruining it

Melan

Arcane
Patron
Drama afoot! :D

Although not strictly on topic for a fan mission thread, this is crazy and funny enough to share. Spoilered so people can just skip it if they'd like to.

In a TTLG thread which has just been pulled offstage by mods, a poster linked to someone's Moddb project trying to recreate TDP with "Unreal Tech", extensively rebuilding the missions with high-res textures, more detail, and so on. Detailed or not, I thought the scene composition and lighting in his shots were "off", and the whole thing lacked cohesion, so I wrote a short comment:
Maybe I should refrain from comments, but I don't see a single screenshot there which is an improvement over the original design. Sure, apples and oranges, but...
erg.gif
This was not a good idea.

Three days later, on the TDM forums, I found three PMs in my inbox, which I reproduce here in their entirety:
Subject: Hi
Look i watched the thread and i dont liked what i saw.
melan i was gentle with you
exactly here ,
http://www.ttlg.com/...l=1#post2129352

don't forget , i dont know if you are good person or not

probably you writed that just for defend you freind bikerduded right ? well let me say something

he complain thati slagged him off , but he started not me.
he wrote this stupid comment without know that my first 2 missions are fairy tales so they needed a Fantasy touch , hey but Thief is a fantasy in anyway.

exactly he maked me bad comment here
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143008&p=2228926&viewfull=1#post2228926

of
course i answered with same gentle touch to him , who start and engage in a fight can't complain if he lost the battle
try to find a bad msg on bikerdude before that post...

Melan i can teach you , im that kind of person who respect all , of course you need to respect me or you' re dead.

bikerdude wrote bad negative things and then is surprised to receive ugly comments..this is not stupid and absurd? LOL

You think it's hard to do what you did? architecturally it is not difficult

i'm waiting for soem good compliments from you.

I wrote this message to clarify who is an asshole between ass.
i played your missions. and with no offense i dont think they hard to do...i played them with no competition. OK?

be friend is a good thing...

i was a cop...i saw many things in my life...i started with right foot with you.

Take care

Subject: Just some Tech Details
Hi , you think that is hard to do this ?
http://i.imgur.com/ziuMCvb.jpg

or this ? i've blamed you on this lazy work ? what is this bulglarian taffer map ? LOL
http://i.imgur.com/axzGGOR.jpg

c'mon
melan is a nostalgic effect but you should admit that is not hard to do
this is hard
http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-new-version-unreal-tech/videos/testing-the-ais-a-walk-in-the-cathedral

this
is made with thief 3 , judith has made nothing...
i deflorated the Engine building big Things and with unic Style...

or This
http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-new-version-unreal-tech/videos/thief-3-in-thief-2-st-edgars-cathedral#imagebox

try
to be kind...
you're talking with best Thief3 (and U3) mapper after all
smilie.png

stop making the bad person.
smilie.png

i did u a compliment on what for me is easy... why i dont deserve a compliment on what is hard for you to do ?

try to be honest im waiting for this
i hope you're ok

Bye

Subject: Bye
ops btw i joined here just for talk with him...i dont like fight..
remember that you are in debt with me, I do not expect
i sayd good things on your person..even if you usethis kindof avatar ( can you change it ? plsssssssssss)

Have a nice day monkey
smilie.png

but remember you are in debt.

Take care

if you can change this avatar you do a right thing , for a while i thought were you...

LOL
:what:

Over the same time, people have started posting about this guy. Apparently, he was banned from TTLG for being abusive towards anyone criticising him in the slightest (including reasons such as "Your fan mission doesn't run", "The Italian version has a bunch of readables, while the English version only has blanks", or the popular "I can only save three times in the mission before it all crashes and burns due to technical mistakes") being too awesome. E.g.
He produced some stylish missions but had problems behaving reasonably towards other members with the inevitable result. He's still posting in the comments section on that mod so it may not be dead and I'm sure it will be an interesting map to explore when it's finished.
Don't be fooled guys, you can see by the icons in the editor it's T3 Ed. So it's just Flesh engine. He always seemed like he's living inside his own world, but how he got from there to Bioshock or Oblivion... Not to mention proper swimmable water.
Nice idea and I would have been really interested in this, but he is incapable of taking constructive criticism. And is apparently still slagging me off where ever he goes, he hasn't learned.

I made another post, mentioning his messages:
He seems to be some kind of lunatic. He responded to my comment up here on the TDM forums with three PMs worth of barely coherent ranting and raving.
And sure enough, four more PMs! :M

Subject: Hi you're asshole I guess
i think you have srius problem meal... you're immature i think ..you need to talk with others cebacuse you liek a kid , if you have a problem , because looks liek you have a proble,..i suggest oto call the person and talkwith him ....im coerent ?

look here , you r freind started to smesh my balls. he become supresisred if someone slagg him of..little baby..
http://i.imgur.com/Y7V95Mz.jpg

i made you complimkents on your stupid misison disiorientation right ? look ..i i was kind wiyh you and you are trying to put shit on the others ? who are you ? a cube maker ? you think is hard to whta you did ? you lost my respect and if you post this on ttlg...you clearly a covard...no one attacked you ...i dont care about your por mind..poor persons...i wasted 2 years of my life makinf misison for idiots...this will not happen anymore. if them want something they need toi payme... you started..not...

the problem of the idiots ois that they dont ask why...someone act in some way...a normal person should ask " why ironeagle was angry with that person'" maybne that person wasrude with him ?...but is not for you right ? boxy cube maker ? do me a favour ok ? dont talk about me..as i dont talk about you-..ok? just ignore me...as i ignored you yeandros and others for years- i don't care...boy i'm a estimated Architect..with 2 Degrees...i dont care if you try to offend me...i liked your missions..but form now i deleted them. the word BAN works only for who have afraid..this is coerent... BYe . hungary

Subject: MAYBE A LAWYER , CAN HELP ?

if you have some problem a falme thread is the last resort of the covard i think..talk with me...in areasonable way...talk like " why you're angry with someone?" there is a reason for everything...
no?
i abandoned the mod for one reason..i dont care to release it for people like you...maybe other people...yandors is a decerebrate...

he is the kind of person who deneid to post about TDM on TTLg...yes he sayd 2hey bikerdude stop recruiting people for the TDM" ..he is fals and he is Agaist to you to...the boy speak without know...a covard he speak when im not present...

try to start wit ha right foot...
and oyu will have a good respense afer all , who are you ?= i dont know you HOW DARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT ME ?

LOL. YOU RE CRAZY THAT 'S FOR SURE...
LEAve alone im on antoehr forum ? im banned ? why ? someone time ago on ttlg strated to break my balls i reported that post , but the mod did nothing for this reason i started to think otherwise of ttlg...tha's easy..are you able to understand ?

i dotn car about you..you try to avoid to talk with me..thanks ...
at some point i shoukd ask" What the fuck you want ?" im on anothe rforum site...and you're still talking ?

no offense i think you , yeandrtos are poor persons , no one can change my mind...god bless you..STOP.

fly down... idon't know you..
+

Subject: Note final

i havea ncie life.. a girlfreid na i fuck eveydauy...maybe the proble is that you and other waste your life on a forum and you're a bit frustrated , even with who is aways form you ? lol
i was banned from ttlg..and i went to Eidos and them tried to break my balls even there you know this ? im on moddb.com...and you ( i repeat i dont know you Lol) you talk about me...who offended you melan ? i did you a compliment on you'r disoreitnation thread ..this is not good in your country ? maybe i need to offend your work ? there is a way to become freind ? hehehehhe lol...you're a bout an asshole with me...but ok...i dotmn care about this nickname here. ijoined there,. a man o f honour to resolve a provlem with a poor person. thats all..

im happy i think for my self.you yeandrs biker you were never kimnd with others this is why someone sent you to fuck..it's to easy..

sing with E b D if you re kidn with im kind with you...easy not ?
sadly i deleted th TDM ...i saw to much bad persons..who attacked without reason..so i lost any disidere to play ot missions..careful do not be a legendary" ass
sad.png
) ciao

i wait t ose what you goind to write
smilie.png

i don't know you...and i dont care...
bye kid

++++++++

Subject: Note final 1.1 updated
if i read just another fuckign msg about me..i call alawyer and this story finish immediately...it is not hard to find name and surname...ok?

i never balmed you..why you need to be a dickhead with me ?
the same your decerebrate freind bikerdude , i dont know him..

leave alone..you make me sick..

people with no Christ...

if oy'ure lookinf for trouble ..bye malanio

fa iattenzione quest o è l ultimo avvertimento...

you and bikerdude you makes me sick..very bad persons...

in the Jesus name..go away..
i thin yandros is lucky..if ican touch his skin with my hads surely i will destroy his fucking body.

idiots...they are trying to blame me...you bunch of idiots ?
assholes...? it is just envius acting...

a classic...

a lawyer...this is sure. bastard who care about oyu? wh attakced you? asshole ?
:retarded:

Well, it was funny, but it is not right to encourage crazy people, so I blocked him. However, slightly later, I discovered that he continued on ModDB:
sorry i have to answer to a guy in aforum..who is try to communicate with me talking with others :)strange way to communicate...use PM no ? as many know, as I tried to explain several times, they do not accept other people, especially if they have talent. because they are afraid of losing their jobs on ttlg, I wonder how I can hurt someone if i'm not on you infamous forum ? maybe it's someone else.

ah dear melan ,i think you are a bit envious ...as many there :)

you think is hard to this ? you spent just 5 muintes for maki it right ?
you think it's hard to do this ? lol 3 cubes ?
axzGGOR.jpg

ziuMCvb.jpg

Dromed ? i can do that in 3 minutes, just because you think to be superior and judge people ,

have you idea how many polys and works is here ?

WLO8Tl5.jpg

GM72qKb.png

NwitMNU.png

3bdeiox.png

0vXD9cL.jpg

Y85f5tE.jpg

dX3yyyK.jpg

3V33ST0.jpg

FbaFCfM.jpg

it's not enoug baby ? you want see something with Unreal ?
here a medieval fortress , i have a degree in architecture baby :)

VnlhEPH.jpg

daIt4iO.jpg

s9VcqFz.jpg

XHvs7UA.jpg

2t8H6Tj.jpg

WIRBwKL.jpg

it's not enough ? why you dont download UDk 3 and show us what you can do ?

here Unreal 3 , surely I would have done better with Thief 4
Vimeo.com

it's enough for make the people know why you and someone else hates me ? without any reason ? poor people is everywhere , you are showing that you are immature and even if some idiot say, you'reok clearly he is laying :)

in any way , i see personal attacks there , i can't see a single costructive critics about he missions. you are talking about a person...
htis make clear that the RULES worth only for someone, this show the corruption grade of ttlg...when i was there happened the same i did something beatiful..and someone started to attack me...with inevitable result , but who start has problem not who defend himself no ? where you live in congo ?

lol
melan..oh my god...if you show your works to an Actual architect he start to laugh immediately..HEY woke up ,mr freeman we are in 2015...
LOL
ziuMCvb.jpg

have you considered to improve your architecture ? or you are too much busy to judge the people ?

God Bless you man..for a moment i was angry..but after a minutes i thought , i can win just withouut get angry..why i should do that ?
just by showing their work, thier work talk for them..
lol

dear followers of this moddon't worry. the goblins are under controls :)

i did you compliments when you released your mission
I'm surprised to see so much negativity on your part, perhaps you have forgotten your manners? what you do is not hard to do, and dovrest iessere cotnento that I have complimented

people decide and understand why this...

Ops ulalla, maybe the mod continue , i got power and energy from goblins i invented a manchine for suck their brain :) gnam gnam...

the only great dilemma is "Bufford with dynamics details or with no details" ?
This is the dilemma W.Shackspeare sayd the same...

Jaxa , baldur , fallen keeper , Thanks for your support.
i decided to suspend the mod for other reasons , i have to work on another project, a payed one which is better :)

im so sweet ,delicate...an angel on the earth :)

Bye.

and your name is Crap. that's another angel

malan i never attacked you ! but at this point ,i dont care , i think you have serius problem with your mind like yandros , sadly ttlg is made by this **** people , no one is attacking you , LOL you're obsessed?

where i i slagging you off melan ? ahaha lol ...you're so crazy

can you proof it ?

no one is attacking you.

yandros thanks for the comment :) i dont know why you think to havea good reputation..:)who cares of dromed ?

sei solo merda cagata dal male..siete come il letame gente che non serve a niente

:salute: Well, that was interesting... although on the Moddb page, we now see the following message:
The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

So, I dunno. I had never even heard of him before the thread (I don't play T3 missions), but this guy is apparently an ex-cop, an estimated architect with 2 degrees, and a professional musician with a score to settle, so, I guess what I have to say is, farewell cruel world, here comes Johnny! :lol:

Yandros

Savant
He did a few T2 missions in Dark before that mod. He was known at TTLG as Spiderman92 and IronEagle, and in the last days HawkFlyAway. My issues with him started when he released one of his T2 missions and it was a buggy unoptimized mess, so I suggested he should have taken the time to optimize it a bit more and do more (any) beta testing, and I drew his wrath in a big way for daring to suggest his work was anything less than perfect. It looks like the TTLG mods have deleted that thread, but my last comment was something along the lines of how he responds with narcissistic hostility towards anyone who criticizes his work, and anyway I got this lovely email in response:

first oof all i want adive you you acrossed the fucking line ok ' ?
you acrossed the fucking line when you joined in my thread defending drk ok ?

tell me idiot WHO ATTACKED YOU ON TTLG ' HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE ? THAT YOU WASTEYOUR TIME TO BREKING MY BALLS ? ASSGHOLE ?

WHAT THE FUCK UYO WANT ?

YOU'RE WRONG WITH ME FOR 10 PARAMETERS

1 YOU JOINED FOR DEFEND DRK.WHILE I WANS THERE MAKING A MYU MISISON YOU'RE CRALY ENVOUS ANDA COVARD YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FIIGHT 1 VS 1 AS NOW...

2 you say bad things about me while i much more mature of you and your wife . i never attacked anyone peoof me the opposite , there is a explanation for all asshole..son of bith...

3 thief 1 2 3 are made by eidos it is not the TDM . so i can use the IP because the mod is free , i dont going to seel him
you joined oneidos breaking my bass agains i dont forget nothing....asshole...

i have your photograph....you desevre a good treatment you acrossed the fucking loine asshole lurd bastard...if you say another fuckign work agsinst to you are dead yandros...you shoukld talk good about me son of bitch vecasu i never attacked you...im the divinity on the earht for how i avcted there...without attack...

costructive criticism ? youre attaking me..i cdant see criticism i see only senteces...son of bitch....note im on another site...you agains agains tou stay talking about me , you need to talk about me son of bitch ?

what the fuck you want bastard ? lier, you're nothing yandros i have many parents in amerika you're about to sleep forever you know ? you should say sorry for the shit you doind son of bithc....slander me ? were i slender you on your strafucking forum ?

proff meeeeeeee , you provoke people you less integginet of cavalron , you're both 2 idiots...you suprised ? youare enegenieer ? baby lemonade ? fucking bastard amarican of crap.-

where i slagged you off bastard ?

----
dont worry yandros...i don care about you...you're the crapo you're clearly envous...

imaking amod ofr excellexen you're a clssi idiot with your boxy map...

bastard

As I recall, poor gnartsch made a comment about having to find annoying tiny levers in one of his missions, and so the guy responds by making a joke mission called "Gnartsch the Fucker" and releasing it on the old Eidos forum. No kidding, I actually downloaded it before he took it down.

Seriously, the guy is completely detached from reality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom