Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There's another problem with the Rating System

Reapa

Doom Preacher
sometimes i disagree with a rating i get but can't rate the rating. not cool. it feels too weird to answer the rating with a post, so most of the time i just don't do it, even though it eats at me how people can be so wrong when they rate.

Last edited:

Aenra

You're looking at it the wrong way (though i do sympathize).
Dumb, totally irrelevant rating? You know you have a moron.. be it butthurt, immaturity, complexes, doesn't matter. Keep an eye out, soon enough you'll realize it's a pretty specific group, case depending.

Now you know whom you need bother with and whom you don't :)

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
5gkTcFN.png

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
This was exactly part of my predictions.

As people got used to ratings and the rating becomes more and more important, people will want to rate that too. The more they use it they will also ask for convenience features, like "give me an option to rate all future posts of user x with "shit" without me doing anything" and if you don't give it to them, pay some kid in China do to it for them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom