Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There's a new gaming website in town!

Reject_666_6

Arcane
AngryJoe said:
Hmm, Mike was right, you guys are really a tough bunch. :P And no, this is not a troll, I´ll mention the Codex in one of my upcoming videos to prove it. ;)

This guy is brilliant. Despite the huge possibility of trolling, and despite the fact that I hate his review style anyway (though I only watched his Risen review), I will actually watch his videos now for a while because he might mention the Codex.

Think of the drama in the comments section. "RPGCodex is a cesspool!" and "Man, I don't know what those guys are so angry about."

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Havoc said:
AngryJoe said:
Hmm, Mike was right, you guys are really a tough bunch. :P And no, this is not a troll, I´ll mention the Codex in one of my upcoming videos to prove it. ;)

We're just a bunch of elitist fucktards that don't like the way the gaming world is heading. If you can convince us that you're not a troll nor a consoletard, then we MIGHT think diffrently about you. For now... GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR CODEX! :x

Get the fuck out of our Codex?

No.

It is entirely un:monocle: to ask a guest to leave rather than treating him or her with the utmost hospitality that the Codex can muster.

With that said, this was definitely a great troll.

:thumbsup:

grotsnik

Arcane
Reject_666_6 said:
AngryJoe said:

I will actually watch his videos now for a while because he might mention the Codex.

Just as Angry Joe planned all along...

Codex, this is a wilier marketing beast than we'd anticipated.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
AngryJoe said:

Now you have us at nigh gun point and are forcing us to watch your videos in vain hope that you do mention the Codex, and, thus, validate our pathetic existence. Asshole.
:x

Comrade Reject_666_6 will be designated as the one who must watch the videos for mention of the Codex. All others are barred from visiting the site.

Tycn

Savant
Step forth into the darkness, comrade. When you return, you will return a man. Or a consoletard.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Deploying probe 666 will ensure our continued updates of intel.
I doubt that this is the real Joe, the chances of him looking up and posting on the RPG Codex are extremely slim.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
in b4 Reject watches Angry Joe and then we thank him for his sacrifice for the greater good, but we must banish him for all eternity because he has been exposed to the outside world.

Micmu

Magister
Ouch. Mentioning Codex to your audience will only attract more shitbrained consolers over here. Well played, sir.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
AngryJoe said:

Anyways, I´m not ALL about twitchy console games, for example check out my Civ 5 review.

WHAT?!? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE THINK THAT MENTIONING CIV5 WILL GET YOU SOME SORT OF FREE-PASS?!?!?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg

CrimHead said:
On a side note, are modern gamers so stupid as to think a 10 point grading scale is superior in accuracy to a thumbs up or a thumbs down, a seal of approval, or simply criticism/praise in the review itself, from which they should be able to derive the journalist's opinion? Sometimes, these scales even include decimals, which is really perplexing, as they could've just as easily used a 100 scale. What the fuck is the difference between a 9.2 and a 9.5 anyway? an 8.5 and a 9? a 9.8 and a 10? Is everyone in gaming journalism retarded?

About a thousand dollars.

Black

Arcane
micmu said:
Ouch. Mentioning Codex to your audience will only attract more shitbrained consolers over here. Well played, sir.
I told them to close the registration but DID THEY LISTEN?!

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Overweight Manatee said:
Comrade Reject_666_6 will be designated as the one who must watch the videos for mention of the Codex. All others are barred from visiting the site.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If you stare into this thread long enough, bros, this thread stares back at you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom