Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There's a new gaming website in town!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
rageocalypse.jpg

Bruticis

This would be the equivalent of dropping by 4chan and plugging the RIAA website.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Are you on drugs or something like that?
[pic]
Jesus Fucking Christ.
Was that you answering your own question? :smug:

This one's so much funnier than the usual advertising plants.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Angry Joe doesn't actually seem all that angry.

AngryJoe

Novice
Joe_Sith_03_web.jpg

Hey, don't make me angry! ;)

But seriously, the RPGCodex and Blistered Thumbs are not so different as it may seem. We see it as our duty to be honest to our readers, not to suck up to publishers for exclusives and shit like that. Now, you guys don´t buy the hype and we´d like to hear your opinions too, especially since we´re also into retro gaming like many of you. So please consider posting on Blistered Thumbs.Net or even writing articles. The Staff decides which entries are published, and you might even become Staff Member and hang out with the Channel Awesome Crew! :)
Together we can make Blistered Thumbs.Net the ULTRA MEGA AWESOME GAMING SITE NO. ONE!!!

Also, check out our other site, That Guy With The Glasses. Here you´ll not only find your favorite Video Personalities from Blistered Thumbs.Net like the award-winning Spoony ('The King Of Riffing'), Benzaie, Jew Wario, Bennet the Sage or Game Heroes, NO, there are tons of other awesomely funny reviewers like Linkara, FilmBrian, The Cinema Snob, Marzgurl, Phelous, The Nostalgia Chick, Obscurus Lupa, Sean Fausz, Dr. Ashen and - OF COURSE!!! - The Nostalgia Critic, our resident Internet Celebrity. Check out our awesome 2nd Anniversary Feature Film 'KICKASSIA'.

And if you really dig our stuff, hey, you might even wanna go to our Channel Awesome Store! Get awesome deals on Channel Awesome merchandise like movies, t-shirts or autographs. And if you can´t find what you're looking for, try Spoony's Online Store. Buy high quality mousepads, mugs and much more imprinted with Spoony's funny memes (for example 'Zelda Scott' or 'Dr. Inano')! And - OF COURSE!!! - AWESOME quote t-shirts!

I HEARD THAT CURTIS! xD

So, I hope we´ll see you guys around. Have fun!

-Angry Joe

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I clicked this "retro" link.
What. The. Flying. FUCK!!!!!!

Micmu

Magister
"Together we can make Blistered Thumbs.Net the ULTRA MEGA AWESOME GAMING SITE NO. ONE!!! "

Ok, give me remote access to your web server

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Spoony is the only one of those derpnet celebrities which I can not only tolerate but actually like too.

Bad idea to advertise on pc-primary forums full of angry cunts. Angry Joe? There's more anger in one topic about JA2 new edition than in all of your videos so fuck off.

Quilty

Magister
I retain my rights to imagine that entire site was made by Andharaix to troll us all to oblivion. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom