Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Theme Feedback

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Now all we need are the News topics at the top. I just miss that.

tindrli

Arcane
User has created a smilie which has lead to the further decline of the Codex
Bros.. think i managed to clean that white aura
rj1rm1.gif

EG

Nullified
Now just clean up the jumpin' black outline and we're frosty.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Looks absolutely codexian !

Now all we need is to remove the annoying rescaling/cropping of the avatars.

tindrli

Arcane
User warned for being retarded and not being able to scroll down and find a smilie.
so??? is it officialy approved?? cant see it on smile section
rj1rm1.gif

laclongquan

Arcane
Nice job. It's 95% similar to the old.

The difference is the lack of quick navigation button at the end of the page. That small box-and-arrow button is just not the same.

The biggie is the lack of headlines up top. You know, the old old headlines of Tcancer changed monthly and new articles.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Just want to say that after some growing pains, I really like the new forum. The usability features are great (new posts highlighted, alerts for when you've been quoted, etc.) and I don't miss the old style at all. Looks good to my eyes, as well. Sure seems to kick the crap out of your standard vBulletin package these days. Thanks to the site admins for the hard work.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I also dislike that opening a thread goes to the place you last read. If I open something in a new window and forget then it takes me past stuff I haven't read, and even when it does it correctly it's disorienting.

Try taking your mouse over the date instead of the thread title. What do you see? HMMMM?

That'll be 80 eur, khthx.

waywardOne

Arcane
I can login with my eyes closed at this point, but this white text on beige background for the sign-in is still shit design.

loginunreadable.jpg

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What is this private conversation shit?

I didn't ask for this.

Or maybe i did, i forget.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's starting to look just like it used to; I didn't even notice the transition from terrible to homely.

spectre

Arcane
Three things from me.
Not sure if this was mentioned, the Interview and editioral tag in News section is practically unreadable, it's either my shitty lcd or the fact that it's grey text on grey gradient. Changing the text to good ole blck will help a lot.

Second thing, in the previous theme we had a visual indication that a thread contained your posts. I can has it back?

The sticky icon is too far left, it'll be more readable if it's closer to the thread title.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron

Major problem: I can't roll the dice! I used to have it on 20 and every time I clicked there by accident, I spend at least 5 minutes trying to roll another 20. My ADHD demands that there's a 20 displayed on that dice. Might severly impact my ability to browse this Forum.

Good to see it working once again! And it's even more immersive than ever before with introduction of the enhanced dice roll 2.0 App
As my fellow ADHD bros undoubtedly will find out in no time, the dice has 21 sides now :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom