Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Theme Feedback

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
There's actually a lot more of them in the png... dunno why DU set up just half of them. Or maybe it comes like that by default...

xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

torpid

Liturgist
There's stuff that isn't aligned and it feels like it should be aligned -- it's aggravating and making me sperg

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Could the little 'New' tags on unread posts be moved somewhere else? Breaking the margin like that is too eye catching for something you only need to see when you're looking for it. The corner or bottom/top margin of the post would be better.

The positioning of the "New" tag really doesn't bother me, but i would change the background color from the reddish (#992222) to the orange found on the forum listing page or "go to first unread" button.
I also like most of the improvements made so far, just shutdown the next-gen functions and it will be fine.

Shannow

Waster of Time
trollemots.gif

this good enough?
Too small, too orange/brown/green and somehow they look even less like the codex troll than your gremlins. Your gremlins aren't round but have slightly angular chins. These look completely round (but that may just be the size).
If possible they need to be red, more eliptical than round with sharpened chins, and the ears need to point straighter up and look more like horns ;)

But if we could get good looking codex troll smilies for the common smilies ( :), :/, :(, :D, :roll:, :p, :evil:, etc) that'd be awesome.

tindrli

Arcane
i understand that personal wishes are not an option but cant get out of my head the thought that this
w0j6ua.gif
is a MUST!!!!.. imaybe if we could just insert a troll head instead and it would be perfect

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Can't we just bring back the old default php smileys? They were fine as they were, IMO.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
trollemots.gif

this good enough?
not red enough IMO.

by the way, maybe some graphics dude could make a better "default/no-avatar"-avatar. the white question mark looks like ass.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I agree with Shannow and Surf Solar. The old smileys were pretty good. It'd be nice if they could be brought back, including :/, :?, : oops: and :evil:.

tindrli

Arcane
ok BROS. i managed to make a first official version of our beloved troll doing the right thing to all that deserved. i know it can be better so its version 1.2

331hlol.gif

crap.. i dont know why the white aura stuff.. well, what do you think

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The white looks like shit. Other than that, that smilie pretty much sums up the entire rpgcodex. Good job.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Yeah it looks like the codex again. Good job indeed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom