Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The World of Arcanum - interactive map

3dh

Educated
This text was translated by google:

I made a the world map of Arcanum in English and Polish, Russian, French and Italian version.

Alternative links: English & Polish version.

---

All links from the map move to descriptions of gamebanshee

Ctrl + F will help you find a specific location

Holding the cursor over one of the places called shows his name and coordinates (W, S)

---

Last edited:

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I always thought that I was thorough in my one playthrough of Arcanum, but, looking at that map, I don't think I was quite thorough enough.

I couldn't help but notice, though, that a number of locations on the map are not linked to any Gamebanshee page. I have noticed a few from my brief glance: Ancient Ruins, Razor's Palace, A Mysterious Location, Shade's Beach, and The Women's Camp.

EDIT: Disregard that. There are no links to these pages because these pages do not exist.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
This text was translated by google:

I made a the world map of Arcanum in English and Polish version.

Alternative links: English & Polish version.

---

All links from the map move to descriptions of gamebanshee

Ctrl + F will help you find a specific location

Holding the cursor over one of the places called shows his name and coordinates (W, S)

---

You just ruined my evening. But in a good way. I need to replay Arcanum.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ah, hardin's pass, one of the most disguised intentional, non-cheat sequence breaks ever

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Too many damn stickies in the forum as it is, IMO. Maybe some other mod is willing to.
I can news post it after this game of dota. :D

Captain Shrek

What one WOULD do, I may presume, is to combine all the arcanum stickys into one and call them arcanum generic name here thread.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
So do you guys get chills scrolling down to Thanatos and seeing Half Ogre Island?

3dh

Educated
Maybe. For now I want make another language version.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Must... not... roll mage... and spam... harm spell...

3dh

Educated
Are you planning to make an Italian version?

Italian? Why not. Just give me a link to a good Italian web site. I need a complete list of names in two languages, Italian and English.

Carceri

Arcane
Cool. I was thinking about replaying Arcanum anyway, but now I'm certain I will.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom