Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
That horrible combat.

Gerrard

Arcane
8LF7KLp.png

MasPingon

Arcane
I'm so not impressed it makes me sad. The lightening and colour palette are buttfuck ugly.

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Wake me up when CD Projekt makes a decent game.
You are awake since The Witcher 1.

It is mind blowing how some people say that the game is ugly. I mean, are you blind? Or are you like Metro who said that Bard's Tale 1 with its EGA graphics looked better than Might And Magic X. In that case you are just retarded.

TNOchan

Novice
WOW THATS A BIG WORLD
WOW THATS A LOT OF LEAVES
WOW LOOK AT THE FLOWERS
WOW LOOK AT THOSE SHADOWS
SO PERFECT
SO BEAUTIFUL
BUT GUESS WHAT?
THATS NOT EVEN OUR FINAL FORM!
The Buzzword person is Jen Hsun Huang Of Nvidia. I say cdPR should hire him.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Im sure it will be good hack n' slash" acting like role-play" like two first Witcher games, I part was better than "corridors" of II .
If they only make it playable and more bug free this time, not only as GOTY edition, years after release.
Sapkowski books are just decent and when You look deeper they are shallow, typical fantasy directed to teenagers ["adult" words, "grim" setting etc. ha ha], their only value is nice connection with slavic mythology sometimes. Generally speaking Sapkowski have few stories that are really great like Sword of Destiny and some crappy like Lady of the Lake, too bad he can't keep his higher level for too long. And things like making Regis dead the way he did it as a writer should be punished with few hundred hours of social work ;).

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
"we want you to get a bit of a slap across the face.""

FEEL THE SLAP OF NOT GETTING ABOVE 5 FPS!!!!!1111

flushfire

Augur
960 + W3 at $200 is a pretty sweet deal for poor people like me...
Available from selected retailers only

:negative:

made

Arcane
I'm weary of the Nvidiot favoritism going on with this game. Will probably run like shit on AMD initially (if it''ll run at all) and require a bunch of patches until it's somewhat optimized. No D1P, CDProjekt, not like this.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
If it doesnt run i will just buy a new graphic card. All you poor people.:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom