Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

dryan

Arcane
Won't even pirate this one.

Darkzone

Arcane
Yeah, your balls are so big that you only play video games when your wife's asleep
Ahh. And if i answer no i play also if my wife is awake, you will then write that i cannot convince my wife to having sex or that i don't want to have sex. The best answer is not to answer. ;)
I will put this in that way: if a man has a family, then he has also obligations and responsibilities for them and gaming is not in this set of things.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Yeah, your balls are so big that you only play video games when your wife's asleep
Ahh. And if i answer no i play also if my wife is awake, you will then write that i cannot convince my wife to having sex or that i don't want to have sex. The best answer is not to answer. ;)
I will put this in that way: if a man has a family, then he has also obligations and responsibilities for them and gaming is not in this set of things.
I saw a family the other day...

Bliblablubb

Arcane
And if Ciri's part gets enough praise, Twitcher 4 will be all about Ciri (Geralt gets his well deserved quality time with Yenefer):

Play as Ciri the Witcheress, riding unicorns and elves alike and leave a trail of blood an mayhem whereever you go!

TBH the potatos did a pretty good job on her visuals. I for one apreciate a heroine that doesn't look like an oversexed barbie for a change. I bet that would also made the SJWs happy...
It's a win-win and instant GOTY situation!

I haven't read the books though, so I don't know if her personality ends up being such an unlikable prick that makes GTA4 Niko shine like a diamond...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
TBH the potatos did a pretty good job on her visuals. I for one apreciate a heroine that doesn't look like an oversexed barbie for a change. I bet that would also made the SJWs happy...
But she looked like oversexed barbie in books.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
And if Ciri's part gets enough praise, Twitcher 4 will be all about Ciri
People joking about this might want to remember their posts and link to them in a few years.

TWitcher 3 is supposed to be the last game about Geralt, but not the last Witcher-books-based game. Ciri is an interdimensional traveller swordfighter/sorceress. I certainly would not be surprised if she was the protagonist of some future game(s) from CDPR.

Knut

Educated
man this sucks. can we have at least one videogame where supermodel tits and ass is not showed down our throats?

i just want to play a game, not have pussy dangling in front of me all the time. it's telling they can only sell their game with sex appeal.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
People joking about this might want to remember their posts and link to them in a few years.

TWitcher 3 is supposed to be the last game about Geralt, but not the last Witcher-books-based game. Ciri is an interdimensional traveller swordfighter/sorceress. I certainly would not be surprised if she was the protagonist of some future game(s) from CDPR.

I was only half-joking here, I would totally play a Ciri-Twitcher if her blubbering turns out to be easy on the ears. No Laura Bailey please.
Just like I had high hopes for the Tomb Raper reboot after the first pictures (and after my rant about betraying my childhood memories had ended)...
Too bad the game turned out to be about a whiny emo brat cought in a gauntlet of how many gruesome death scenes the deranged devs could come up with.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Play as Ciri the Witcheress, riding unicorns and elves alike and leave a trail of blood an mayhem whereever you go!
RPGs for me is riding on a unicorn and killing things.

man this sucks. can we have at least one videogame where supermodel tits and ass is not showed down our throats?

i just want to play a game, not have pussy dangling in front of me all the time. it's telling they can only sell their game with sex appeal.
I would play a game with actual tits and asses, not console popamole with retarded, latex-clad plastic women.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Nah, LB is awsome, especially for tomboyish, funny, sarkastic characters (Saints Row, Skyrimjob, SWTOR), maybe even for a seductress (Lust). But she cannot into serious characters from what I heard. She sounded like an emo girl lost in the woods in.... uh.. that Desu Ex themed game nobody wants to admit playing.
I think Ciri needs some permanent pissed off bitchy voice. Like the woman that did the companion's block trainer in Skyrim, who mocked you after becoming Harbinger. I think she also did the princess in Dishonored.

What IS her personality in the books anyway? Discuss! Serious question actually.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Nah, LB is awsome, especially for tomboyish, funny, sarkastic characters (Saints Row, Skyrimjob, SWTOR), maybe even for a seductress (Lust). But she cannot into serious characters from what I heard. She sounded like an emo girl lost in the woods in.... uh.. that Desu Ex themed game nobody wants to admit playing.
I think Ciri needs some permanent pissed off bitchy voice. Like the woman that did the companion's block trainer in Skyrim, who mocked you after becoming Harbinger. I think she also did the princess in Dishonored.

What IS her personality in the books anyway? Discuss! Serious question actually.
Ciri needs some cold, distanced voice. It could change with the right approach from the player :ifyouknowwhatimean:

pippin

I woudln't mind a Witcher game not about Geralt. Maybe go for a Game of Thrones rpg thing, where you control different characters at certain points of the story.

Sykar

Arcane
I liked the first 2 games, despite their flaws. I hope they get the open world scenario well done. Dragon Derp: Inquitardation showed how easily you can fuck this scenario up if you have no experience with it.

FUDU

Arcane

HOMO Detected.

:killit:

Darkzone

Arcane

HOMO Detected.

Not necessary. Perhaps he likes women with a little more curves? Like Rubens.

Gerrard

Arcane
How could they possibly fuck up an idea that's this bad in itself?

Really.. we get a delay and then they suddenly announce that we'll get to play some no-name that's there only to appeal to the crotch fumblers?
Possibly definitely retarded.

Also

Tytus

Arcane

Ciri cameo in Cyberpunk 2077 confirmed!

Knut

Educated
Not necessary. Perhaps he likes women with a little more curves? Like Rubens.

:P nope, i'm gay. and i dont give a shit about witcher, just wanted to piss people off, since most posters here would go to war against SJW's if they saw handsome (possibly gay or bi) male in-game.

bottom line- i suck at trolling

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom