Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

^I don't see what's mixed about it. That the combat is so easy that skill choice(and difficulty setting or even equipment) doesn't matter if the player is sufficiently good at twitch is a flaw that comes from the vanilla game itself, not the mod, as is the fact that some dark/cave locations weren't properly marked as being dark in order to trigger the vanilla game's see-in-the-dark mutation, it's just a bug in the vanilla game.

Would be nicer if FCR3's scope was expanded to include more aspects of the game but so far I don't see it doing anything wrong, and it's not like you can't use other mods together with fcr3.

I disagree about the original skill loadout/slots/swapping thing being a nice idea. The enjoyment of preparing ahead for a specific type of enemy should already have come from apropriately choosing the right alchemical weapons and equipment beforehand, it's a pretty big part of being a witcher/lore/gameplay. There was absolutely no need to tack on a skill loadout system(and a half-assed metagame-ish one at that) for the purpose of making you feel like you're preparing for a specific type of enemy. Forced skill loadouts reek of mmorpgish design and suck part of the fun out of buying/obtaining permanent character upgrades.

For these kinds of games I'd rather have seen something similar to Nioh where your ability to use your character upgrades/skills is only limited by what gear you're wearing(no acrobatic skills in heavy armor/stance), your ability to map skill usage to given input keys(limited button combos, and tw3 had none to begin with), or per rest limits or equipped magic capacity limits for certain spells/magic skills.

Last edited:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I just completed a second run of Witcher 3, this time in a New Game Plus with the DLCs ; I had, in fact, never played the DLCs before.

Something is seriously off in the difficulty with this game ; I have already pointed out in several posts that the Witcher 3 should be enjoyed as nothing more but nothing less than a high quality, well written, superbly designed... walking simulator. The combat is a one trick pony that involves rolling around, hitting, dodging, and casting Quen (and, once in a while, Yrden or Aard). Progression is purely determined by your level ; equipment, mutations, even oils and potions help a little but never seem to actually do much. If the game has determined that a quest is too high level for you, you can pound on some enemies for two hours if you wish, you shall not defeat them.

This has been said countless of times, but what about the difficulty ? I am not sure if many of you did the New Game Plus, but something is seriously fucked up, especially at higher difficulties.

You do not notice it at first ; in fact, the first thing you do notice is the lack of difference between normal run and new game +. I spent most of the base game in the Death March difficulty with no problem whatsoever because of the way combat works (roll, hit, quen). Most of the time it was still incredibly easy, other times tough in a way that seemed more like a bug than design : ghouls, for example, or other opponents have a tendancy to regen super fast, faster than you can hit them. Still, there is always a way.

Until the first smoking gun : an important side quest with Triss involves you following her in the sewers, there you are attacked by a group of rats. Mind you, this is a part where Geralt has already killed griffins, wyverns, trolls, tough wraiths, etc. Well, those are rats are about to pwn your ass. I hear they are a problem in the base normal game at a higher difficulty, but holy cow, in New Game Plus at hard difficulties ? Those rats are not alright. I've googled it ; a lot of people have the issue, the rats seem to "level scale" with you and they hit insanely strong, and of course, since they are rats they move fast, and are almost impossible to hit.
Needless to say, there goes your "completed in Death March" achievement because during New Game Plus, good fucking luck passing that part with lowering the difficulty.

Proof that there is a problem and that is not "by design" ? Well, first that would be an insanely dumb design decision to have Geralt killed by five rats at this point, but you can still complete the entirety of the base game in Death March in New Game Plus with no difficulty whatsoever.

That's it, until you do reach the DLC, because then the rats situation happen a lot more often. I remember a few specific incidents : that wraith with the paintings, however. New Game Plus, Death March ? I would be shocked if that fight is even possible if you are not seriously overpowered for the quest so called requirements. When the wraith decides to heal ? You are fucked. Within seconds the damn thing is back to full, before you can do anything to destroy the painting it's healing from (and those fucking controls when you need to do that, ugghhh).
Instances like that, with regenerating enemies are more numerous in the DLC, making it hard to maintain a high difficulty setting.

And it goes all even shittier when you reach Toussaint.

First, here, the enemies have a new gimmick : they LOVE to dig inside the ground and sprout back to attack you. The plants do this, and at least one random boss does it too. But the problem comes from new enemies ; in high difficulty settings, there is a clear imbalance and difficulty difference between types of enemies, at the point it is ridiculous. Most can't hit, others hit like pussies, others fucking instakill you even with Quen and make it super hard to dodge. Evidence of a problem is even more palpable when you turn down the difficulty, because even in "Just the Story!" those enemies prove to be some kind of challenge. Now mind you, they become easy, but definitely not as easy as they should be : they do not instakill you anymore, they need two hits. That's sseriously wrong.

Eventually, it becomes apparent that the difference between a high difficulty setting and low difficulty setting is just that the enemies becomes HP bags in high difficulty settings, for the ones you can kill, and that others become almost impossible because of unpurposed design. I have never touched the DLCs in "normal game", but I am quite certain something is seriously fucked in New Game Plus and that this mode has not thoroughly been tested. The rats in the base game are a smoking gun, but the issues get more apparent in B&W with enemies that are either too easy, or just too fucking hard, even if you do lower the difficulty.

Needless to say, I spent the last final hours in "Just the story!" because really, after 100+ hours of rolling, dodging, quen, I had enough and wanted the game to enjoy for well, just the story, since it offered nothing less. Sidequests became tiresome at that point and the superb quality of writing cannot hide how common and banal they actually are by that point of the game.

I did love the DLCs, still. In fact, I liked Hearts of Stone much better than Blood Wine. HoS has a story that feels more intimate, more different than most things I ever played in a RPG. It's a lengthy sidequest, in fact, but one that really captivated me. Blood and Wine ? Yeah, the setting is interesting, but the main quest itself ? Well, it was okay I guess ? I could not care less about Henrietta. Detlaff was your typical emo bad guy. Okay, I liked Regis a lot as a companion and his voice acting was also superb.

Still, I wish they did not make it so tedious.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I played only a little bit of New Game Plus, got disgusted by the level scaling philosophy and restarted a normal game with some mods to trick myself into thinking the combat can require more varied skills (there were also other benefits, sure). I must be one of the few people who like the B&W walking sim/interactive movie/theme park better HoS.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Needless to say, I spent the last final hours in "Just the story!" because really, after 100+ hours of rolling, dodging, quen, I had enough and wanted the game to enjoy for well, just the story, since it offered nothing less.
You could've and should've just disabled enemy upscaling.

For me NG+ was slightly more enjoyable than a normal playthrough because you can pretty much ignore all level restrictions. Poisoned blades, bleeding, incineration, Archgriffin decoction... You've got a bunch of tools to deal with enemies that are way above your level.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I've been reading this book: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_the_Witcher for the past week, and I have a very positive opinion of it. That's what good writing feels like. I'll quote some passages later.
Listen to the first six minutes of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHR72hzKaZY&index=17&list=PLYbocufkwRFAS80nLFShkXSblfcFTXwRH&t=0s

Then imagine a narrator with the same voice reading out this for you:
Humans delude themselves that they are masters of the world, but when faced with the majority of predators on their terms, in their environments, the average human has just enough time to reconsider such thoughts before turning into a pile of entrails.

Obviously people tried to defend themselves. Heavily armed caravans took to the roads, always attempting to reach the nearest settlement or watchtower before nightfall, or at least to make camp in a familiar location. Villages became surrounded with palisades, and wooden lookout towers were erected to better espy danger during the day. At night torches and bonfires were lit, in the hopes of warding off the things that lurked in the darkness, just beyond the frail circles of light.

Sharpened stakes, closed windows, and barred doors, however, were little obstacle for certain post-Conjunction creatures. Magic, which first appeared at roughly the same time, has birthed monsters as if straight from humanity's worst nightmares: immaterial specters and wraiths that bring madness and death with their mere visage or voice, or beasts capable of changing shape, fiends in human skin, infiltrating villages and preying on their inhabitants.

In search of defense from such terrors, people turned to mysticism and folk magic. Salt was scattered in the frames of windows and doors. A silver coin or an iron horseshoe nailed to the same place also had the reputation of warding off evil forces. Some employed sorcerers, others prayed, still others bought herbs, infusions, and amulets. Some of these practices could indeed help, and are used even today. Some were not worth a hoot. I recall a time when the belief that a red cap or hood would protect a young lass from a werewolf was widespread. Such utter rubbish, also spread by the Dyers' Guild (who saw a chance to increase their profits), took a bloody toll among naive girls.

To sum things up, people were dying day and night. Peasants were cut down by noonwraiths during harvest, huntsmen fell to leshens' claws in the woods, children were snatched by drowners while swimming in ponds, and maidens were preyed upon by vampires in their own beds. The old tale of elderly women who had tiered of life going out into the woods alone, without a bear spear, contains not an ounce of fiction.

The need to confront such dangers led to training us, the witchers. ...

Last edited:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I've been reading this book: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_of_the_Witcher for the past week, and I have a very positive opinion of it. That's what good writing feels like. I'll quote some passages later.
Listen to the first six minutes of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHR72hzKaZY&index=17&list=PLYbocufkwRFAS80nLFShkXSblfcFTXwRH&t=0s

Then imagine a narrator with the same voice reading out this for you:
Humans delude themselves that they are masters of the world, but when faced with the majority of predators on their terms, in their environments, the average human has just enough time to reconsider such thoughts before turning into a pile of entrails.

Obviously people tried to defend themselves. Heavily armed caravans took to the roads, always attempting to reach the nearest settlement or watchtower before nightfall, or at least to make camp in a familiar location. Villages became surrounded with palisades, and wooden lookout towers were erected to better espy danger during the day. At night torches and bonfires were lit, in the hopes of warding off the things that lurked in the darkness, just beyond the frail circles of light.

Sharpened stakes, closed windows, and barred doors, however, were little obstacle for certain post-Conjunction creatures. Magic, which first appeared at roughly the same time, has birthed monsters as if straight from humanity's worst nightmares: immaterial specters and wraiths that bring madness and death with their mere visage or voice, or beasts capable of changing shape, fiends in human skin, infiltrating villages and preying on their inhabitants.

In search of defense from such terrors, people turned to mysticism and folk magic. Salt was scattered in the frames of windows and doors. A silver coin or an iron horseshoe nailed to the same place also had the reputation of warding off evil forces. Some employed sorcerers, others prayed, still others bought herbs, infusions, and amulets. Some of these practices could indeed help, and are used even today. Some were not worth a hoot. I recall a time when the belief that a red cap or hood would protect a young lass from a werewolf was widespread. Such utter rubbish, also spread by the Dyers' Guild (who saw a chance to increase their profits), took a bloody toll among naive girls.

To sum things up, people were dying day and night. Peasants were cut down by noonwraiths during harvest, huntsmen fell to leshens' claws in the woods, children were snatched by drowners while swimming in ponds, and maidens were preyed upon by vampires in their own beds. The old tale of elderly women who had tiered of life going out into the woods alone, without a bear spear, contains not an ounce of fiction.

The need to confront such dangers led to training us, the witchers. ...

Oh yeah, that'd be me doing the English version. Couldn't hope to pull it off without the original tho.

v1rus

Arcane
The difference being that the agenda brofist is universally used as a more prestigious and cultured "Agreed" while the parrot meaning is completely up for grabs as far as I can tell.

Wait, what? I kept using it as "I see where you are coming from, its reasonable, but i dont agree with it" - thus, i dont agree, but i acknowledge your agenda.

AwesomeButton

Patron
I've always interpreted it as "<shrug>", "oh well...", "as you say...", "I'm just saying...", "Make of this what you will..."

Falksi

Arcane
Last night I spent 2 hours starting Gothic 2 again after playing it last around 10 years ago, and within that time the only thing which was inferior to TW3 was the writing/acting + aesthetics.

Everything else from the story telling, to the world to even the combat gave me more fun in that 2 hours than TW3 did in it's first 20.

Expectations
After playing The witcher 1 and 2 my expectations for The Witcher 3 were high, but not too high due to the fact that I had seen some dip in quality inside TW2, a game that should have capitalized on the strength of the prior one, but didn’t.

[The Witcher 1]

The witcher 1 made you feel like a Witcher. You were considerably better than a human when fighting, but don’t forget that witchers hunt monsters, and monsters would still pose a danger to you. This is especially clear when you have to face the beast.

One time, after playing TW1 a lot of times, I wanted to see if I could face the Beast without an oil, basically ignoring
> my background,
> what it means to face a beast of such power,
> the stories around the beast itself

proving to myself that oils were only an annoyance that could be easily ignored and with them the game mechanics.

I was wrong. I found myself in a corner glitching to face the beast (if I remember well I had moved Geralt near the house in a spot where the Beast wouldn’t be able to hit me but I would).

Against the beast you were forced to use the oil, because there was a huge difficulty spike that would have thought you that the game doesn’t forgive you for not acting like a witcher, and it had a beautiful alchemy system tailored to your needs. You were to use all the tools at your disposal.

Right after facing the beast, you could choose if you wanted to save the witch or not, putting you in face of your decisions not only in the next chapters, but even in the endgame, basically proving that a game where your decision matters could be made and it was there in front of your eyes.

Same could be said for Alvin, proving that you could even face new challenges and subvert your own expectations, with a dialogue system tailored to that. For example, I remember more than two choices when talking to Alvin, proving that Geralt would act not only as Geralt, but also tailored to the player agency, making the player identify as Geralt and actually caring for him and what was around him.

[The witcher 2]

I liked The witcher 2, because it was really a paragon when it comes to different choices and chances given to the player. The first one is between Iorveth and Roche, basically netting you two different paths with you different point of views, actually expanding the world in new ways and giving the players more insights to everything that is going around him, in a world where political matters become huge right in the end; but you are being used by these political matters right at the beginning, unwillingly and unknowningly.

And where you could see and hope that the amount of choices would make you actually think what to do, because in this game you thought that what would you do would matter, but guess what, nothing you did is really looked upon in the next chapter of the witcher saga.
[The Witcher 3]

The witcher 3 is a really weird game. To be honest a part of me thinks it isn’t a rpg, but more of an action interactive movie where you move from one spot to another making the story go on, but without the urgency or agency a player is supposed to have in such a game.

Thing is that I would like to get invested in it, but the game simply won’t you. This is first, suggested by the limited amount of dialogues choices first, and second by ignoring what you did in the prior chapters.

In the witcher 2 I had joined Iorveth and fred Saskia, but none of these things mattered. For a game that has so many Goty prizes I had expected that they wouldn’t alienate me or at least these players that made such a choice, instead of casting myself in such a world I didn’t make but I was forced to live in.

The witcher was always proposed a game where every choice matters and what you do as an effect, be it now or later, on what happens next, basically making you question yourself. Do I follow the code (be neutral) or do I take a side? Making you realize that even not taking a side could be a bad choice, because you were forced to endure what you had made and making the player question if the code was right or not.

In the witcher 3 these choices do not matter at all, but the issues is that some of the quest would not need such an effect to be cast upon the player, just impersonating yourself in the quest giver could make myself immersed in the world. Stellar examples are “the cat and the wolf” quest and “save my husband” (now I can’t remember then name) quest where you can’t simply act like I personally would, forcing myself to play another agency, another journey, that of Cd Project.

When I go into a game, I don’t need a huge open world with no loading screens to be amazed, but I need sheer quality, quality that makes me question myself and re-write my personal parameters on what a good game should do, not what a good game should have done.

[so, having a huge continent for me is pointless if there is no meaningful content in it. But more to it later...]

Another issue that I’ve found is that not only the alchemy system was watered down, but you are not needed to use oils and so on, even in higher difficulties, basically making you a god amongst humans, especially because apart from your mutations you aren’t much different from humans (actually in game guards have even a higher level than you, proving that the mechanics are not well thought by Cd project).

On top of this, you start once again from Level 1, like if you had never done anything before, but developers weren’t even intelligent about it. Issue is, I shouldn’t need to kill a creature to make the note appear on the bestiary, simply because I’ve already probably killed it in TW1 or TW2. Not to add on top of that, that there are special creatures in the prior game that would have netted you special mutations, that I would really loved to see in this game, even from the beginning, implying that not everything was lost just because they couldn’t think about a smart way to merge mechanics with a good levelling curve.

Monsters are pointless too. There is no special way nor meaningful way to beat them. Drowner, werewolf, warg, wild dogs, wraith, there is so little variety in the way they fight, making you essentially parry against human and dodge or roll against monsters, with a little variety for some fights, when they charge at you.
There are monsters where you just smash, then move to their left, smash, then move behind them, smash, then move to the right: is this a sign of good encounters where Geralt beat their wits, or are these just ominomous (when it comes to intelligence) monsters?

I didn’t tell you the best thing: without mods, you can meet monsters with a red skulls, that are simply unbeatable because developers didn’t think of actually manually deciding their stats, they just make the game arbitrarily set their dmg or health to a certain threeshold just to make the player face unbeatable odds, and on top of that, MONSTERS DO NOT GIVE XP, or at least if they do it is so little and unmeaningful that you are forced to do quests to level up.

And on top of that not only quests are silly, but they are thought like shit. You are supposed to do the quests on the level the developers think you should have done them, making you have to search on internet the order in which said quests are done or face a xp penalty, with people actually defending this system telling “isn’t the experience (note the pun) of the quest enough for a player? Does it have to have a reward”?

Great quests, really: you just use your witcher senses and follow the red items, with Geralt making a remarks on them every time you click E. Does it sound like a game or an interactive movie?
Dialogues are silly too, because none of them surprised me for the creativity behind it, and I actually found myself wanting to skip or skipping things because they were simply pointless. Actually, more than once I found myself thinking that they were made this way on purpose to make the player waste time and think “oh, how many hours Witcher 3 made me play, I’m so happy for the purpose”, because it seems like spending meaningful time on a game is over-rated.

First quest: Twisted Firestarter

As soon as you enter White Orchard, you can do this quest where a certain dwarf asks you if you can find the guy that started the fire that destroyed his forge (and not even well, given that the dwarf is still working).

You just right click the mouse and follow the traces behind the forge until you find the arsonist, which tells you that he did it because the dwarf is getting rich out of the occupation.

You confront him and can choose to get the money from him or bring him to the dwarf. You bring him to the dwarf, he gets hanged and you get the help of the blacksmith whenever you wish.

Okay, let’s put this quest in the witcher 1: bringing the arsonist to justice (the Nilfgaardian invader), would have made people in the village actually start to despise Geralt from what he has done and Geralt would have had to face discriminations from shops (be it higher prices) or people would outright refuse to talk to him. None of this happens at all.

Ideal quest for an interactive movie, but with no point in a world like the one of the witcher.

2/10

Looking forward to reading the quest reviews. My experience of the main game was there were only around 5-10 worth playing. I actually think if they'd downsized the main game to the same size as the expansions we'd have a far, far better experience.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I guess it's like the parrot brofist, its meaning and point long lost in the swirling mists of time.
parrot rating has many meanings, but I usually use it as a "I see what you did there" or a different kind of smug or lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitchen Utensil

People actually worrying about what the buttons mean
:nocountryforshitposters:

Just use them however you feel like ffs. They're only there for the lulz

The number of people unable to communicate properly using written language grows larger every day. In a couple of years you'll be fucked if you don't know the exact meanings of all these buttons, emojis and memes.

Perkel

Arcane
First quest: Twisted Firestarter

As soon as you enter White Orchard, you can do this quest where a certain dwarf asks you if you can find the guy that started the fire that destroyed his forge (and not even well, given that the dwarf is still working).

You just right click the mouse and follow the traces behind the forge until you find the arsonist, which tells you that he did it because the dwarf is getting rich out of the occupation.

You confront him and can choose to get the money from him or bring him to the dwarf. You bring him to the dwarf, he gets hanged and you get the help of the blacksmith whenever you wish.

Okay, let’s put this quest in the witcher 1: bringing the arsonist to justice (the Nilfgaardian invader), would have made people in the village actually start to despise Geralt from what he has done and Geralt would have had to face discriminations from shops (be it higher prices) or people would outright refuse to talk to him. None of this happens at all.

Ideal quest for an interactive movie, but with no point in a world like the one of the witcher.

2/10

I think this is great point though i don't agree completely. There are still choices in TW3 much like those in TW1 but they are rare instead of being common like in TW1.

Thugs in bar(baron men)
Keira taking research,
Who is going to burn in novigrad
Whatever Radovid wil die or not/which comes at great price)
Swamp tree choice

and there are more noteworthy choices like that.

TW1 is golden standard when it comes to choice and consequence, TW2 despite having literally second game in it due to simple choice at end of flotsam doesn't really have that. Most of those choices are public rather than private, meaning that most of those choices resolve around general population outcomes rather than personal. TW2 has many choices but most of them don't matter as they resolve around macro consequences rather than personal consequences. I remember playing TW2 and being frankly speaking annoyed when i made a choice between Triss and saving Kid to find out that it doesn't really matter (though it has huge part into making Letho at face value ally). So you do have choice to save dragon, kill the king, save the kid and so on but very rarely any of those have consequences in game that are personal.

TW3 is like between TW1 and TW2 in that aspect. There are some macro outcomes for some choices but game does provide personal outcomes as well.

TW1 should be in every rpg designer ciriculum on how to make C&C matter:

give player a choice and then give consequence of that choice in least expected way 5-10 sometimes 20 hours later where you can't just reload game and change outcome.

TW3 kind of fails in this as there are few very very very good places where you could make really fucking good C&C. Though it would take balls to give player fail state.

Ciri on mist island comes to mind.

Erikolaz

Educated
Oh no. The Witcher 3 has derpy birds.

rkU5JN9.gif

:shredder:

Frozen

Arcane
Expectations
After playing The witcher 1 and 2 my expectations for The Witcher 3 were high, but not too high due to the fact that I had seen some dip in quality inside TW2, a game that should have capitalized on the strength of the prior one, but didn’t.

2/10

There is no decline if you look it from perspective of developers.
Witcher 3 is a game for normies, that's why its so successful and its good for a normie game (lots of effort put into it)
They always wanted to make games like this, games BioWare used to make and TW1 and to some extent TW2 strengths are accidental gems spawn out of restrictions, like- great TW1 inventory and alchemy.
Its strange to me that some people haven't still realized this.

I liked the expansion packs and the short stories more than the base game and the novels. I also liked the rural parts of the first two games more than the other parts.

If they ever decide to make the fourth game they should probably skip doing some Cyclopean megastoryline where you save the String Theory Landscape and just stick to five or ten barely related monster hunting stories, perhaps even with different protagonists.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Gotta love escort missions where the subject runs much slower than your running speed but much faster than your walking speed. And stops dead if you get too far from them.

These escort mission were appreciated by most of the fanbase because it was clear (to them) they were joking about the escort mission in other games. So basically you get shit missions and they got compliments for them.

Appreciate them, fucking fool

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom