Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't like large downloads and avoid them whenever I can.
CD is probably gonna just have a download link, you know.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
CD is probably gonna just have a download link, you know.

CD Projekt believes in DRM free games, and if all they were offering was a GOG key, then they wouldn't even bother printing boxes.

Gerrard

Arcane
The game is already on 4 (I assume all double layer) DVDs, that's going to be at least 4 more.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's a leak with a screenshot of a map from the upcoming new expansion DLC.

13567037_1035543679862620_8534665362104083417_n.jpg
Wait, isn't Blood and Wine supposed to be the last expansion?

That is map of Poland made into witcher 3 like map. joke.
there are alot of brothels there :D

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They did print boxes for the expansions and didn't even put a disk inside. Just a GOG code.

Expansions by themselves aren't worth disc printing. :)

Of course I'm waiting for post-release confirmation. If it's really just the Witcher 3 discs and DLC codes, then yeah, I'm just going to get the discounted original.

Gerrard

Arcane

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I hope they'll do a game in the future in the same setting with more of a blank slate protagonist.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Patch 1.30 changelog

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

-Characters-

• Vimme Vivaldi is now sporting a fresh look.
-Gameplay-

• Fixes issue whereby oil descriptions were not removed from swords.

• Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to obtain certain dye recipes.

• Fixes issue whereby it was possible to skip the entire second phase of the Eredin fight.

• Fixes issue whereby a silver sword was needed to craft the Mastercrafted Legendary Griffin Steel Sword.

• Fixes issue whereby two NPCs from the "Without a Trace" quest were impossible to defeat.

• The Rabid Rock Trolls near the Dun Tynne crossroads are slightly less rabid on the "Just the Story" difficulty level.

• Fixes issue that allowed users to switch bolts underwater, resulting in lower damage dealt during said submersion.

• Corrects the value of the Adrenaline Rush buff during the fight against a group of bandits in the "Capture the Castle" quest.

• Introduces tweaks to the loot randomization system.

• Dealing a killing blow now generates the correct amount of Adrenaline.

• Fixes issue whereby Roach's tail could vanish. For those affected by this issue, swapping saddles, saving the game and then loading that save is recommended.

• Adjusts the maximum level for items, quests and NPCs to address level requirement discrepancies if player started NG+ on a very high level. Item and quest maximum level is now 100. NPCs maximum level is 105.

• Corrects the statistics of the Hen Gaidth and Tesham Mutna sets in New Game + mode.  Fixes issue whereby the Toussaint Knight's Steel Sword Diagram was not added to the crafting page after looting it.

• Fixes issue whereby the Second Life mutation could, under certain circumstances, grant Geralt infinite health regeneration.

• Fixes issue whereby the Wicked Witch in the "Beyond Hill and Dale..." quest could occasionally prove invincible.

• Fixes issue whereby the Euphoria buff was not applied correctly following the imbibing of a decoction.
-GUI-

• Fixes issue whereby it was possible to place a skill in a mutation slot of a different color.

• Fixes Steam controller issues.

• Adds PlayStation controller prompt icons.

• Fixes issue whereby craftable items in New Game + mode could have incorrect level requirements.

• Fixes issues affecting the dismantling of mutagens in bulk in the alchemy lab.
-Quests-

• Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to interact with loot chests in the "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby Geralt's entry would disappear from the Glossary once he decided to join the tourney under his true name.

• Fixes issue whereby two bandits outside the Nowhere Inn could prove impossible to kill during the "Following the Thread" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby players could occasionally become blocked during the "Contract: Bovine Blues" quest due to a dracolizard's overly friendly attitude.

• Fixes issue whereby Reginald's statue could not be placed in Corvo Bianco's front yard.

• Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to kill Morkvarg in New Game + mode during the "In Wolf's Clothing quest".

• Fixes issue whereby it was occasionally not possible to use the Alchemy Table at Corvo Bianco.

• Fixes issue whereby the progression of the "Equine Phantoms" quest could occasionally be blocked.

• Fixes issue whereby the objective to wear attire befitting the occasion could be displayed indefinitely after the player fulfilled it in the "The Man from Cintra" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby the quest "Contract: Bovine Blues" could not be completed if the "Big Feet to Fill" point of interest had not been completed.

• Fixes issue whereby Vivienne could despawn in the "The Warble of a Smitten Knight" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby the progression of the "Feet Cold As Ice" quest could occasionally be blocked.

• Fixes issue whereby it was possible to inadvertently reactivate the objective of the "Feet Cold As Ice" quest.

• Fixes additional instances of an issue whereby the borders meant to exist only during the "Night of Long Fangs" quest would sometimes become enabled outside the duration of the quest, preventing users from exploring Toussaint.

• Hughes is now spawned correctly following the "One more day" choice in the "Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!" quest.

• It is no longer possible to get trapped inside The Pheasantry during the progression of the "Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige's Here" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby the progression of the "Big Feet to Fill" quest could occasionally be blocked.

• Fixes issue whereby the statues in the "Extreme Cosplay" quest occasionally would not spawn.

• Fixes issue whereby the bruxa in the "The Beast of Toussaint" quest would display pacifist tendencies, whereas the progression of the story needed her to turn hostile.

• Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to interact with the footsteps during the crime scene investigation in the "The Beast of Toussaint" quest.

• Fixes issue whereby it could be impossible to talk to the quest giver in the quest titled "Knight for Hire."

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I'm currently playing The Witcher 3 + all expansions + all DLC so I don't see any reason to get the GOTY edition unless you boys and girls can talk me into it. I'm really enjoying this, btw. Sometimes I just like roaming around and coming across interesting new areas where I find useful (but never overpowered) loot. One thing I miss that I'm use to in good RPGs is the option to play a total evil shit. The worst thing you can do in this game - at least up to the level I'm currently at (20) - is to kill a serial killer as he pleads for his life, though I did kill Kiera because- well, I simply didn't like her looks and jumped at the opportunity to get rid of her before I ended up saddled with her as a mate due to some cruel & terrible C&C. I really want Yennefer, or Triss, or BOTH...preferably at the same time, but not that old bag Kiera trapped in a young woman's body. However, I do appreciate that, while you can't play evil, you can play asshole...which I generally do. There's something almost satisfying in telling the MILF at the theater she owns that wants to play the lead in the play that Priscilla is younger and more beautiful and will be the bigger crowdpleaser. But assholio role-playing is never a good substitute to taking a saber to an entire town of innocents if the mood so takes you.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is there a single reason to get or upgrade to "GOTY" and trudge through this game for the second time?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nice to see they hired real folk musicians to create the music.

Gerrard

Arcane
You can now finally download the HoS and B&W soundtracks from GOG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom