Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This is all real-time special systems. Look how the AI needs to use the toilet and feed itself and take naps. Wild animals will get sleepy and take many naps

The closer this game mimics mundane life that we all live every day.. the better it is!

Indeed!

4REVWoY.jpg

hiver

Charles is really a good actor.

Shame nobody told him about that other character who wields so much power he doesnt need to be especially menacing and who speaks in few words that have weight.

Which got turned into a schizophrenic villain-good grandftaher in the version fed to him.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I'm pretty sure I've seen that actor in a run of the mill shit 90s action movie.

hiver

I sadly have to inform you guys that my line actually meant that he is acting how "excited he is" about doing voiceovers in games and how great the games are.

fooled you suckers.

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
This guy is a good VA, judging from this little sample.

David Warner is still the best i ever seen in a video game though.

hiver

True. Nicer voice and better voice acting than Gerald the batman Bale there. i already want to punch him in the face every time he utters something.

Would be nice to have David and Charles in a game together... that would be super sweet and epic.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
True. Nicer voice and better voice acting than Gerald the batman Bale there. i already want to punch him in the face every time he utters something.

Would be nice to have David and Charles in a game together... that would be super sweet and epic.

Who the fuck is Gerald.. Do you even give a shit about the Witcher series? :lol:

I like Geralt's voice and in fairness he did it before Batman started smoking cigarettes through a hole in his neck.

hiver

Im just watching some combat trailer on ign and there is some "senior" level designer playing. First thing he says is that there is a sign that slows down time for enemies... :retarded:

Then you get to some village and the first random guy immediately asks you if you are going north, well before you even come close to him, because he needs you to look if anything happened to "their men" because they have been gone awhile...

Genald dialogue option is "what do you need"

and

"alright ill keep an eye out"

quest icons over heads....

this is going to be a deep derp game.

hiver

Is Ciri luned me actually a track in the game? it better be...
-
seems it is by some other lists.
yeah, the music is... ok... ahem... hits some old genetic memories... damn it.

but i have no idea what the fuck is this shit!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom