Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Expansion

Frozen

Arcane
Im clearing up one of those fortifications with shitload of enemies and there is now a marker on my map that sais something like "if enemy can light a signal reinforcements will come".
I already cleared that castle and knights have moved in...but that marker is still on my map...can I do anything to it to go gray, like explored ?
I tried lighting up the signal with Igni but nothing happens.

typical user

Arbiter
You need to kill everyone to liberate it. When you do a special cutscene will play. That info regards a bandit with a torch that if you kill won't summon reinforcements to the camp.

Those places are great to test builds, because if yours is bonkers then you will plow through masses of enemies.

Frozen

Arcane
As I said I know all that already- I killed everyone and the knights returned but there is still that marker for "calling reinforcements" on my map.
Is it there just because?
Can I do anything with it? (like monster nests, blowing them up or something)

Sodafish

Arcane
Sounds like a bug.

You could try igniting the beacon yourself and see if it goes away.

Frozen

Arcane
I did try that with Igni, it does burn but its still on my map.
Its a minor bug because its just stupid marker that shouldn't be there.

vota DC

Augur
Some people like Syanna for no reason. Even Milton's cousin is angry. Why he is angry?

When Geralt was imprisoned he started with White Wolf Bad that is the same of Orange Man Bad.
He is angry because I left Syanna die. Geralt doesn't even have the line "It was Syanna that ordered to kill your cousin".

I am ok with the fact that this guy is pissed that I left Dettlaff go. Still Regis told me Dettlaff controls minor vampires's will, so it was a better deal let him go with all his minions rather than killing him and having as result the city destroyed by uncontrolled vampires.

I see no reasons to let Syanna live, she is too dangerous. She born cursed, she manipulated a guy to kill his own brother, after the exile she was a bandit, then she manipulated a great vampire. She is a bad liar (I killed four knights because one raped me, another denied the food blablabla.....too bad in the letter she ordered the execution of one of them because....he is dumb....so what did to her? He dumbed her? Of course the only reason to kill them was to avoid being recognized) and a bad planner (she stole wine and jewels) but seems to have super axii powers. And she also tried to seduce Geralt, so she can say "eeeh I never used you Dettlaff, it was Geralt that seduced me, kill him and the duchess!".

Falksi

Arcane
Glad this has it's own thread. SO much better than the main game. Just a shed load more interesting, better paced, and basically more fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom