Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland The Wasteland 2 Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I want to add some 80's music to this as well. Since I doubt there will be any Bauhaus. :(

Psquit

Arcane
Muh shekels...

Fuck it, Its wasteland 2. I hope this game is worth the weight... if the game end up being a poor man's fallout tactics then ill pirate even the water...

Pants off...
Cover myself in lubricant...
Check Steam...
WTF!!! can't connect...
Start crying...
Smoke some weed...
Start laughing...
Eat pizza... (pants still off)
Check steam again...
Aaaarrrggghhh!!! still can't connect...
Crying again...and farting at the same time (fucking pizza).
My wife wakes up...
Hears me crying (farting) - enter my room.
"Why the FUCK are you naked, covered in lubricant and pizza?!?!?" shes yelling.
"It's Wasteland baby..."
A moment of silence "....",
My wife starring at me, try to figure out how to act...
"Pass me the joint" she finally commands.
she takes her clothes off and sits on me.
"Now, show me some wasteland..." She whisper and start riding on me...

Conclusion: Wasteland 2 - BEST GAME EVER!!!

Last edited:

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
The only logical conclusion is that when we uploaded the final build to Steam, the servers were overloaded with sheer awesomeness and all burst into flames in abject shame and embarrassment of their woeful inadequacy to deliver such a fine piece of entertainment software.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Or the final build is so buggy that you can't even host it without crashing.

The only logical conclusion is that when we uploaded the final build to Steam, the servers were overloaded with sheer awesomeness and all burst into flames in abject shame and embarrassment of their woeful inadequacy to deliver such a fine piece of entertainment software.

I think it's a conspiracy of GOG against Steam... (...and probably ISIS involved in this too).

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Wasn't wasteland 2 going to launch on Origin? I remember that happening because you guys got the rights to re-release Wasteland 1 from EA?

EDIT: Also, Sea, what does the Kickstarter version on gog mean?

Last edited:

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Wasn't wasteland 2 going to launch on Origin? I remember that happening because you guys got the rights to re-release Wasteland 1 from EA?

EDIT: Also, Sea, what does the Kickstarter version on gog mean?
Kickstarter version = Standard (just the game). It's not supposed to be visible unless you're a backer... they might still be playing around with their configuration.

I think Origin is planned but don't think they are making launch (I haven't heard word of it).

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The game is out on 40 minutes and I will be stuck at work for 5 more hours. :negative:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
sN2naUm.gif

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Inb4 people can't find the backer key, I just saw it, didn't really stick out hehe

EDIT: By the way, when are the rest of the behind the scenes videos going to be released?

Cadmus

Arcane
jesus christ guys, calm down, the game will still be there in a few weeks and patched up, too

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I do enjoy Steam going down, what, an hour before release? Wouldn't be an apocalypse without things breaking down I suppose. We'll see how that goes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom