Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

catfood

AGAIN

EDIT: Oh shit didn't notice that someone already posted this :lol: Oh well it's so good that I think it deserves a repost anyway.

Freddie

Savant
It appears that original cid music from C64 Lightforce wasn't posted but some dude's version from 2009. So the original Hubbard track from the past. For the best listening experience one would need one of those old tube televisions with their bigger speakers and frame.

One of the soundtracks that really synced very well with game.

Chateaubryan

Cipher
Found this guy's channel full of remasters of old classics : Ultima 7, BaK, Tie Fighter, Wizardry, Doom II etc.
Very faithful to the original tunes.

dunno lah

Arcane
p cool versions of the genny tracks. The tracks are tempoed down slightly and arranged differently in some parts(mostly the first few tracks). The sounds also seem more crisp than their genny counterparts.

Stage 2 feels really different without the driving guitars at the out and front

I think I now prefer the arcade versions of these two tracks.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

My favourite track from the game. Brings you back every time.

Also, one of the rare cases when youtube comments are actually helpful, linking to this amazing version:

Deleted member 7219

I listened this track on repeat while spending over an hour in the final dungeon of Trails of Cold Steel, and I did not mind one bit. Great track.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom