Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Deleted member 7219

Played a bit more of Shadowrun: Hong Kong following the recent update, man I love this track.

The Shadowrun games, particularly Hong Kong, make me look forward to the combat every time I play partly because of the excellent music.

Kontra

Educated
Agreed about the Witcher 1, great tracks. W3 is a bit too "epic" though... It sucks.

This one from 1 stood out.

Wow

Walden

Savant
Still remember first time I walked into the Asylum. I was totally drowned in Bloodlines' haunted bog atmosphere, but this song was just perfect:

Some other great soundtracks:

neilsouth

Augur
monkey%2Bisland.jpg

As many of you know I am a huge sucker for gaming music, especially of the retro variety, and to come across well over an hours worth of gaming music done by the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra, I was just a little bit taken back. In fact many of these gaming tunes are from some very well known titles, such as the more modern Assassins Creed Black Flag, Bloodthorne and Mega Man, but what really astounded me was from 19.30mins onwards with the ' Amiga Medley'. Because as soon as the orchestra starts playing those tunes, you knew exactly what games were being played and one of them was none other than The Secret of Monkey Island! So have a listen, I'm sure you'll agree this is just fantastic

http://www.indieretronews.com/2016/03/score-beautiful-gaming-music-from.html

Wasn't sure where to put this one, but as to stick with the rules of the group : " The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Dragonborn Comes - 1:31:05 " :D I prefer Bloodborne and the Amiga Medley

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom