Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here

Kem0sabe

Arcane
:necro:

Had to resurrect the thread just to mention how fucking awesome the "Remember me" music score is, i downloaded the game last night on PSN and the music is truly incredible, pity the rest of the game is derivative shit tho.

Coyote

Arcane
Zork Nemesis

Mark Morgan. If you listen closely, you can hear little bits here and there that he recycled for the Fallout/Planescape soundtracks.

I think the music is part of the reason Master of Orion 2 gives me the 'one more turn' bug:

And Super Metroid is one of the most immersive games I've ever played

The Witcher's also great, but this track in particular has always been my favorite. Sucks me right in:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I always play with music off in single character games with FPV, to not lose that all important immersion.
For other games my favourite piece is the Haven Theme for HoMM V; I love that pompous music:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom