Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The ultimate mobile games thread

What do you think of mobile games

• Total voters

Big Wrangle

I dunno who did this, but I guess it's too late now.
I guess we can talk about the exceptions of the pile, or ports of existing good games.

jfrisby

Cipher
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong
fZPtFaG.png

Big Wrangle

I didn't spend an ounce of thought into it in the first place, it was mostly a throaway shitpost. So yeah, guilty as charged in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Wrangle

Did anyone here get their hands on Galaxy of Pen & Paper?
I played through the first game around last year. It was a nice time killer and a decent game on its own. Very light on the RPG aspects but the the way it has fun with the concept of tabletops and that bit of occasional humor was enough to entertain me.
The second game, which I played recently, was a shit show however. It ramps up the grinding to such ludicrous levels. It essentially amplified the flaws the original game has. It was also freenium so very much a cash grab, though it had no involvement from the original developers.
Galaxy has the original team doing it again which is a good sign, though I'm still on the fence.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
A lot of mobile games are really fun for the first 5 - 10 hours before the grind hits. It's a lot like those Asian MMOs from a decade ago. It's a shame since some of them are wasting actual good ideas.

PorkBarrellGuy

...Bit late for April Fools' jokes, isn't it?

I loved the shit out of Bookworm Deluxe on my cell for the longest time. Good time waster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom