Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Ultimate Fallout 3 modding guide

Jazz_

Arcane
too bad you can't mod the retarded story and characters out of the game:

aXuLDMX.jpg

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
man fallout 3 was a p okay game

member role playing a cute 60s chick wearing nothing but a pink summer dress and shooting mutants in vats all day every day

2house2fly

Magister
I tried to play it with the Tale Of Two Wastelands mod that makes it and New Vegas into one big game. I ran through the vault shooting guards with a 9mm pistol, then I exited the vault and immediately used the console to fly 100 feet in the air. I looked around and saw nothing but barren brown countryside in every direction, and the realisation sank in that once the novelty of playing Fallout 3 with New Vegas weapons, items and skybox mods wore off, I was just playing Fallout 3. I quit and uninstalled.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Fallout 3 is objectively the better game than Oblivion - which as I've said, is highly underrated. The difference is Fallout 3 was massively disappointing in comparison to it's prized predecessors while Oblivion was never part of a series that reached the excellence of Fallout 1 and 2. If one can get over this, there's a good game buried underneath. I applaud whoever made the above modlist. :salute:

Lemming42

Arcane
Fallout 3 is fun when you slather countless terrabytes of mods onto it to fix it up. It's just a question of whether or not it's actually worth the colossal ball-ache of setting up so many conflicting mods just to have a reasonably fun open world shooting experience.

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Play Fallout NV it has better mods and you can play Fallout 3 along with it.

Better yet Bethestards need to quarantine themselves from the general populace, bethestardation I heard is proven quite contagious.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Play Fallout NV it has better mods and you can play Fallout 3 along with it.

Better yet Bethestards need to quarantine themselves from the general populace, bethestardation I heard is proven quite contagious.

Some mods of Fallout 3 were not ported to New Vegas, like Marts Mutant Mod which adds dynamic new spawns around the game or DC Moods which is probably the best lighting/weather mod for Fallout 3

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The author of the page is constantly updating the guide, that is some dedication

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom