Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

Archibald

Arcane
I'm not sure whats the catch here. He was always into Japan so now we are all surprised and disappointed that he is doing Japan related stuff?

Perkel

Arcane
Wii U Eulogy:

Wii U is amazing ! Proceeds to point out that this is actually pretty shit system. Points out gimmick controls as "amazing" addition where anyone having DS or 3DS for years could tell you hardly any game uses second screen in meaningful way usually at best it is for minimap. Such a fantastic use of second screen :eyeroll:

WiiU is basically Wii. Few good games that will last you for at best 4-5 days for system that supposed to give you daily gaming needs for years.

Bought Wii used for cheap few months ago to try few games on it. Sorted through almost whole library and only worth were Trauma Center games, Xenoblade C. and No more Heroes aside from that there is almost nothing.

Wii U is the same. Bayo 2 and W101. Aside from that everything is mostly trash.

Mozg

Arcane
I noticed you fucks didn't post this video:

Was someone too worried that you would look at your favored e-celeb in a different light?

Looks like obnoxiously untalented and lazy graphic designer art that would wear out its welcome in a 30 second TV ad or music video, much less an hours long video game

Looks like obnoxiously untalented and lazy graphic designer art that would wear out its welcome in a 30 second TV ad or music video, much less an hours long video game
It gets worse, the writing is horrible, the cat-how-looks-like-a-boy is a utter cunt, the devs are sjws, and pro-antifa to boot. The only redeeming quality of the fucking game is a easter egg game that was only made because the surpassed a funding goal.
Also one of the cucks made this as well:

I'm telling you man, thou shall not idolize e-celebs for a reason.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
My consumption of art would be severely limited if I avoided anything produced by people whose views disagree with my own in the slightest.

I'm not sure whats the catch here. He was always into Japan so now we are all surprised and disappointed that he is doing Japan related stuff?
We know that. It's his channel and I don't feel entitled to order him what sort of content he should produce. And, JapCult stuff obviously brings him buncha views.
It just that it is disappointing to see him constantly skimming on analyzing the sort of games one would expect him to be interested in.

My consumption of art would be severely limited if I avoided anything produced by people whose views disagree with my own in the slightest.
There is a difference between people that disagree with you, and people that want you dead but don't want to pull the trigger themselves. With the latter you should never give them any of your money whatsoever since they'll use that money against your interest at your expense in the long run, at best the only reason you should consume their media is to understand their mindset and plan around it.

Murk

Arcane

hqdefault.jpg

flyingjohn

Arcane

I have no idea what is with the socks,do these things actually sell?
And if they do how high/drunk do you have to be actually buy them?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Last few videos are not that engaging to be honest.It have a lot of jap shit and it gets boring.Who the fuck cares how japs feel about their pachinko machines????And i am supoused to be an anime fan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom