Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

thesoup

Arcane
Isn't it whataboutism and identity politics? Kwa did elect a reality show star as president and he didn't in any way endorse clinton in the video. He may have been with her, he may have not been, it's nowhere implied in the video unless you infer that disliking trump equals liking hillary. Identity politics 101. She wasn't elected so she didn't matter for the brief summary.

The rest of the guy's post was impotent "but what about muh hillary" rage.

And yes, brexit boiled down to shutting down free movement and free trade as that is what it means to keep the polish jerbstealers away. How was that in any way untrue? I can already hear impotent rage and buzzword memes about muh unelected oligarchs etc. Oh no he made a passing statement and not an hour long analysis of voter motivations, whatever will I do?

You cucks rage at every insignificant shit. I'm always ecstatic when someone triggers you with microaggressions and you feel violated and raped. I've seen this behavior somewhere else, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Also trumples continuing to prove how "feelz over realz" they are. He mentioned one thing, not even the potentially worst thing about Trump. Now he is the enemy of the God Emperor. I thought criticizing the president was an all-american tradition.
Nope, I don't like a certain weasel attitude from certain Trump critics, there is plenty to criticize Trump for especially on the unrealistic promises and pandering to the military complex on the USA, but to claim that who voted for Brexit is against free trade is to just be a weasel, the issue is much more complex than that and if you don't want to research before you talk you deserve shit thrown at you, sorry, George is just shitting through his mouth, this is acceptable on forum shitposts but this isn't an acceptable attitude from a guy that pretends he is a journalist.

Actually, the most common disgusting thing I saw was supposed journalists behaving like third rate bloggers, you fucking do your job and it isn't to be a cheerleader for Trump or fucking Hillary Clinton, they are rich, they can defend themselves, you are supposed to serve the people and not to be a fucking sellout. There are real issues out there that the stabilishment elite is doing all it can to ignore, you may not like Trump, but he was elected because retards like George keep acting if those issues don't exist and the problem is just a bunch of redneck people that don't like free trade that are against the EU.

Instead of discussing the problems affecting the west, leftards are doing shit throwing of epic proportion, fake allegations of rape, spying on private conversations and turning juvenile bragging into fucking hours worth of discussion on TV, inventing fake dossiers with russian whores urinating on the guy face. Sorry but before Trump critics feel all smug about themselves they should look a little in the mirror, do you think this kind of behavior is valid criticism or just to be a fucking dishonest weasel? Fucking Hillary Clinton... she and her friends were responsible for the death of thousands of people, but sure... fake rape allegations and juvenile bragging is more important than discussing the way the US is behaving around the world.

I didn't say anything about his Brexit comment and mine was a psychological observation. I don't care who you voted for but Trumples are basically the the right wing flavour of SJWs. It doesn't matter if it is inconsequential criticism like "His tan is stupid" or something far more important like "His dismissal of intelligence agencies is irresponsible". Everything is met with the same riposte "You don't agree with SOMETHING our lord and savior said? Clearly you must be a.....bla blah blah...libcuck....blah blah blah...pizzagate pedophiles...blah blah blah...#MAGA".

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Damn, when I posted that video I thought it was a summary of 2016 in gaming. Maybe it was?
mystery.png

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Damn, when I posted that video I thought it was a summary of 2016 in gaming. Maybe it was?
mystery.png

Should have learned by now that mentioning Trump or gender in a thread is sort of like saying that you cannot totally avoid combat in Fallout back in the day

Kwa did elect a reality show star as president and he didn't in any way endorse clinton in the video. He may have been with her, he may have not been, it's nowhere implied in the video unless you infer that disliking trump equals liking hillary
Well considering that the he liked the characters in Watch Dogs 2 and was worried about muslims in that FBI game even though said demographic is responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks in 2015 means his politics lean in that direction. Also the 'hate trump =! support hillary' was only a legitimate argument during the primaries, because if you are against trump you are de facto supporting hillary, unless you explicitly state who you support.

I don't care who you voted for but Trumples are basically the the right wing flavour of SJWs
svUDhbEh.jpg

I don't see any trump voters roiting, but I see SJWs that do.
I don't see any trump voters attacking the opposition, but I do see SJWs doing that and even trying (and failing) false flags.
I don't see any trump voters kidnapping black people, but I do see black people that support BLM that kidnapped a literally retarded white guy.
I don't see any trump voters demanding that media should cater to their tastes however when they do they don't even spend a dime on it, but I see SJWs that do.

I hope you're getting the picture here. Also I wouldn't take an intelligence agency seriously when they thought obvious shitposting from a chinese scribbles board was legitimate intel.

DeepOcean

Arcane
And yes, brexit boiled down to shutting down free movement and free trade as that is what it means to keep the polish jerbstealers away. How was that in any way untrue?
Yeah sure, you just forgot to mention that many people defending those unrestricted free movement and free trade totally ignore the bad side of such politics, you just assume free trade and free movement = good. Many people are questioning the assimilation process of imigrants, especially of cultures that have alien values to western ones. Freedom of movement is good for people that aren't known to like very much to explode on your street and that at any minute may hear the ranting of a crazy priest and just decide it is okay to kill 80 people on the street.

Cultural unity is important especially on a democracy, people need a basis of shared values to communicate with each other, if there is no such basis, there is no communication that will lead to conflicts, at first time it can be thrown under the carpet (like is happening now) but they will only escalate. Please, read the story of Syria and Lebanon for you to see the problem of countries without a shared dominant culture. If the people that are coming in aren't assimilating, there will be competitive cultures formed and knowing how human beings are (biased assholes), there will be alot of violent conflict. Sure, people can pretend conflicts don't exist but cowardy isn't the same as tolerance and can't undo reality either.

Second thing, free trade is a good thing when it is YOU who are deciding about it and not when you are thrown on a political structure representing alot of countries with divergent interests, worse, the beaurecrats on the EU are the ones to define what free trade is, free trade in itself is just an empty word until it is turned on actions, if french and germans politics decide free trade is what benefits them then you are out of luck. Germany may decide free trade is everybody in the EU paying german wages and it means it sucks to be you if you are Poland or Greece.

tormund

Arcane
DeepOcean

One important thing to consider when discussing this with thesoup (and one that I hope won't be insulting to his reasonable countrymen that post around here): he comes from small, Balkan slavic country that entered EU but recently. Eastern/southeastern slavic countries like his are ones that can genuinely claim some benefit from EU membership, not to mention that huge numbers of their citizens tend to seek employment in richer EU countries. So you can say that Brexit is a legit touchy issue for him.

Heh, guess that we needed someone to fill this position since several of Codex's "neutrals" (like buzz) left the place for good after Murrican elections.

You cucks rage at every insignificant shit.
Notice how your posts are only ones that are actually emotional.

DeepOcean

Arcane
DeepOcean

One important thing to consider when discussing this with thesoup (and one that I hope won't be insulting to his reasonable countrymen that post around here): he comes from small, Balkan slavic country that entered EU but recently. Eastern/southeastern slavic countries like his are ones that can genuinely claim some benefit from EU membership, not to mention that huge numbers of their citizens tend to seek employment in richer EU countries. So you can say that Brexit is a legit touchy issue for him.
Sure, but there is an intelligent way and a dumb way of doing things, if he benefit from the freedom of movement he and many honest people should start questioning those that abuse the system and that will lead to its collapse (many people from middle east and african countries for example) instead of just blindly attacking those that are pissed off (if you are a french man and your lost loved ones to those islamic retards you have as a much valid claim to your right of defense as someone has of seeking more opportunity).

Freedom of movement should be restricted to those with western ideals or that value western ideals, I don't think he will tomorrow explode himself over France but unfortunately there are alot of middle east imigrants willing to. The problem is that you can't even mention this and not be labelled racist, xenophobe, fascist or any other cute dumb name, guess what the predictable reaction is? "If the system isn't willing to listen to us, we will blow it up." Same problem of the EU economic arrangement, free trade is good but when people start migrating in mass to France, England and Germany, maybe there is something disfunctional about it as it was seen cleary on Greece." but again you are a xenophobe, fascist, nationalist redneck for mentioning this. Guess the left easy weasel rethoric and its counter reaction will keep the europeans spell bound until it is too late to actually change things on a positive way.

Archibald

Arcane
Can this shit be split off into politics?

That list was utterly predictable. I mean he isn't like Yathzee where everything has a cynical edge, you can pretty easily tell what George likes and doesn't. Which makes for lame End of the Year tops.

Honestly I didn't expect to see Pokemon Go there, other two were way more obvious.

tormund

Arcane
Why do I feel that, if his remarks were aimed at The Left, certain Codexers from this very thread who Shall Not Be Named would now be complaining about needless politicization and "pandering to alt-right/"gators"/whatever..." :smug:

Actually no, why am I CERTAIN of that?

thesoup

Arcane
Pretty sure it's your feelings telling you that. Alt cucks always jump like howling monkeys whenever someone on youtube says something they don't like and want to shut them up with "you make good content about x but you really shouldn't talk about politics".

Dat projection, you should work at an IMAX theather. Seriously though, if you think alt right are thin skinned pansies, it's nothing compared the salt over when something doesn't go their way for libshits like you.
liberal_butthurt.png

thesoup

Arcane
I'm not a liberal so you might want to project your identity politics elsewhere. And just because they might be made of thinner skin doean't make you thick skinned, my whataboutist comrade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom