Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
What do you get when you combine frentic platforming with synthwave music (and graphics to match), a grappling hook and a purple penis monster?

Youtube trailer for those that want to know more:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Haha, they're doing backlog-clearing gamification now: https://store.steampowered.com/springcleaning

Logo-english.png

Dust off that library of games and uncover something new, during the Steam Spring Cleaning Event!

Earn a new badge for your Steam profile by playing selected games already in your Steam library, or by trying out something new from an assortment of games with a great history on Steam available for free this weekend!

Choose a Task or Project

HowTo_Pick2.png

Daily Tasks update each day, but Projects only need to be completed once.

Play a Qualifying Game

HowTo_Play.png

Explore your library or let us help find you something that qualifies.

Earn Trophies and a Profile Badge

HowTo_Earn.png

Earn five trophies to unlock a unique profile badge. Level it up by completing more tasks and unlocking even more trophies.

Daily Tasks:

Complete these tasks every day to level up your trophy.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Makes sense, for half of the games they suggest me to play, I forgot that I even had them in my library.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Project Hospital, a hospital management sim in a rather serious tone than Theme Hospital:

ss_21df94c21cca8461cb027d69cb83a5fea872bbec.600x338.jpg

ss_4b82f8ed1831d8a2e78870319b2f5c7e98febcd0.600x338.jpg

Become an ace doctor, an aspiring architect and a successful manager at the same time. Design your very own hospital, tweak every detail or use one of the predefined models and just jump to the doctor’s duty.

Contract different insurance companies to gain access to patients with interesting medical conditions, perform examinations, laboratory tests and use various equipment to solve the diagnostic puzzles. Hospitalize your patients, perform surgery and more!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
So Mega Man got the ring from Braid, huh?

And I LOL'ed at Fuse Man. They're running out of ideas for the Robot Masters.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Wayward Souls, pretty popular procedurally-generated action RPG on mobile, is coming to Steam:

ss_a0257d3ea0a61cbb75f92f86efc852e0d92cb472.600x338.jpg

Wayward Souls is a randomly generated action-RPG with a heavy focus on story. Play as seven different heroes, all with their own abilities and story lines. Fight through steadily greater hordes of enemies, as you try to escape the curse cast over this place.

Greatly inspired by 90's era story based action-RPG's, but with a faster pace and a focus on randomized replay value.
  • 7 different characters to play as, each one with a different style of play.
  • Equipment for each character that lets you change their moves and abilities.
  • Over 100 different monster types.
  • Many different areas with different room styles and monster groups.
  • Over 300 hats (IMPORTANT)
  • Many different rare rooms, encounters, and secrets.
  • Unlockable game modes, including Endless Dungeon.
  • Find a secret pie recipe that's pretty good.
  • Heavy replay value due to randomly generated levels, multiple character types, and randomized enemy groups.

The developer also made Death Road to Canada.

Oh yeah, also Team Sanic Racin':

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wayward Souls is probably one of my favorite games on mobile. I hope it does well since this PC release has been taking forever.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wayward Souls, pretty popular procedurally-generated action RPG on mobile, is coming to Steam:
The developer also made Death Road to Canada.
Wayward Souls is probably one of my favorite games on mobile. I hope it does well since this PC release has been taking forever.
Huh. Wayward Souls doesn't look that good for a desktop game, but Death Road was a lap dance from Jesus. I guess I'll stay tuned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom