Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Darksiders - Warmastered Edition free for anyone owning original on Steam.
Enjoy your chromatic abberation and abysmal performance and lower stability suckers.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Obscure Russian Ukrainian FPS White Gold: War in Paradise (sequel to Boiling Point: Road to Hell) is now on Steam:

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Obscure Russian FPS White Gold: War in Paradise (sequel to Boiling Point: Road to Hell) is now on Steam:

holy shit, can't believe it happened
PS. same as Stalker - it's not russian game, it's Ukrainian.
They removed it (and other Deep Shadow's titles) from GamesGate shop, only place where you could get them

But one final question remain - what about voices? English one are bugged, russian one can be downloaded separately on GG profile or other sites. Same apply to Precursors (not sure about Boiling Point though).

I know what I get on Christmas Sale....
:takemymoney:

tsiforb

Learned
Patron
Managed to never hear of either Xenus or Boiling Point that I can recall. Is one definitively better than the other?

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Boiling Point was fantastic. Rough around the edges but it's the only "open world" FPS I've played where the open world actually mattered to the game, instead of just being an elaborate mission select screen.

I bought Dungeon Rats and Age of Decadence bundle during the fall sale since I praited the former on a whim, beat it and liked it, however I am waiting to play Age of Decadence since the devs mentioned they'll add the improvements from Dungeon Rats in the next couple of months.

Pretty happy about seeing the Steam logo at the end of this trailer

Although I read somewhere that they're cutting the X-Men out of this one and sticking to mostly the cinematic universe characters. Can't picture an MVC game without Wolverine.

Don Peste

Arcane
Obscure Russian Ukrainian FPS White Gold: War in Paradise (sequel to Boiling Point: Road to Hell) is now on Steam:

Did it have the same kind of patch notes as Boiling Point?
  • Collision: grenades do not remain stuck in walls when launched, prisoners do not remain stuck in walls when delivered, trees have collision.
  • Fixed: dog does not cast shadows.
  • Fixed: a metal clanking sound plays, if the user's character stabs the curtains.
  • Optimized: Bodies of Drivers accumulate over time.
  • Too big moon has been readjusted.
  • Police station cannot be destroyed by a crossbow anymore.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Did it have the same kind of patch notes as Boiling Point?
  • Collision: grenades do not remain stuck in walls when launched, prisoners do not remain stuck in walls when delivered, trees have collision.
  • Fixed: dog does not cast shadows.
  • Fixed: a metal clanking sound plays, if the user's character stabs the curtains.
  • Optimized: Bodies of Drivers accumulate over time.
  • Too big moon has been readjusted.
  • Police station cannot be destroyed by a crossbow anymore.

unfortunately not
oh btw, guess who was responsible for patches for Xenus2?
That's right, no less than Wesp5 himself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom