Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Furi and Voidspire bought.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
p91BYA.jpg

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I see Dragon's Dogma is 12€ which makes it preferable to buy this month's Humble Monthly to get DD and whatever else is in there. Just saying.

Also, because I'm incapable of genuine wit:

Capture.jpg

In retrospective Dungeon of the Endless also applies, but I have less zero experience with that one.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Grabbed Dagon Dogma because Monthly Bundle does not work well with my PP (no card attached). Yes I know cards are required for any subs these days, yet Spotify don't need it.
As for nominations...
7,62 High Calibre "Best cure for hoarding mania in videogames"
Marauder "Most accurate simulation of rusian reality"

Turjan

Arcane
Those award categories show me which games are not available on Steam. I wanted to nominate Might & Magic VII for "Game within a game" award, but that is not in the store.

Those award categories show me which games are not available on Steam. I wanted to nominate Might & Magic VII for "Game within a game" award, but that is not in the store.
Same here, I had to settle for Witcher 3. Decline.

Also, I was going to buy Desu Ex MD but I've just learned it's been cracked, so not even that. Probably zero purchases from me.

So I would like to buy both DLC for Twitcher 3. I own the base game, bought it on release at full price.

The season pass is more expensive than the GOTY edition. :happytrollboy:

No money for you, CDPR. :keepmymoney:

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Sale is live. Pathologic Classic HD, This War of Mine, Technobabylon and BROFORCE available cheap.
Technobabylon was free in the Humble Bundle a month ago. :D I think the more salient WEG detail is that Shardlight is 60% off, cheapest it's been I believe. The rest of the catalogue (including Primordia) has all been 80% off before.

Latelistener

Arcane
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom