Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Steam Greenlight Thread - SHUT DOWN

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Coldfire Keep, a "Grimrock" clone... at least it's something to keep an eye on.

EDIT: Is it just me, or are videogames running out of names? "Tales of Adventure" doesn't exactly sound original. :-/

Baron Dupek

Arcane
EDIT: Is it just me, or are videogames running out of names? "Tales of Adventure" doesn't exactly sound original. :-/

Not only names but also ideas for basically everything. Though that little budget means better field for strange ideas that's never happen in multimillion AAA+ titles, I was wrong.

When Kickstarter happen I though there will be finally games for some deserted niches. But no, little devs create only trendy stuff and flood us with clones of zombie themed games, pixelated diarrheras, clones of top selling games (like DayZ+clones or Minecraft+his clones).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Lol @ still in Early Access. You can find a thread on this game somewhere on the Codex where the developers said it should have been in 'release' state nearly a year ago.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why do they even bother with it, anymore? Last few batches have been 99-100% shit.

Turjan

Arcane
I only recognize the first one, and only because of the name. Don't like it.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
These new bundles...
10349138_10203985258694744_2363788456672281712_n.jpg

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Nice to see Derp to Spies 3 made it so quickly. As usual, though, 99% of that is shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom