Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Steam Greenlight Thread - SHUT DOWN

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Another batch of same old shitty indie games with different titles about zombies, minecraft-ish gameplay or 'roguelikes'.

SMFH.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
"No Photos, Please" sounds like it could be interesting, but beyond that and the Catlateral Damage game, it's a "meh" group of games.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Anything greenlight that isn't minecraft, zombie or roguelike piques my interest. Doesn't mean I will like it.

Dexter

Arcane
de88b5cb3ff0294ac386ef0ef38f8280_large.jpg

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That was in a Polish bundle for pennies and I missed it. :mad:

Anyway, another bunch of games buying votes thru bundles (or just straight up giving the game away as is the case with Battlepillars) I feel pretty bad for Frayed Knights..

Hm Hidden looks kind of cool ,unless the "hidden" goes with "object".

SwiftCrack

Arcane
99 levels to hell is out on Steam now too

Dunno what kind of '*cline' it is though

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Interstellaria, besides being an obvious rip-off of Terraria, seems to be borrowing many pages from Starflight. Could be worth a look for some.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
There was a game I wanted to play that just got greenlit called, "Giant robot army" or "Robot Army", or something like that, but I can't find it anywhere, do you guys know the name of it? The game was released in Steam Japan, or made by Japanese indie developers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom