Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Steam Greenlight Thread - SHUT DOWN

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I like the visuals of the Erica Reed game. I assume it's DRM free somewhere, have to look into that.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1586674964466039347

Sixteen More Titles Greenlit Today
24 JULY 2013 - ALDEN
We've just Greenlit another fourteen games and two software titles, bringing the total number of Greenlit titles to 127.

These titles were selected on the same criteria we have been using in the past: Votes in Greenlight give us a hugely valuable point of data in gauging community interest along with external factors such as press reviews, crowd-funding successes, performance on other similar platforms, and awards and contests to help form a more complete picture of community interest in each title.

Here are the latest titles advancing through Steam Greenlight, and being offered worldwide distribution via Steam:

The Software titles:
Dexster Audio Editor
GraphicEditor openCanvas

The games:
A Hat in Time
Among the Sleep
BROFORCE
Centration
Chasm
Darkwood
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Divekick
Operation Black Mesa
Project Awakened
Recruits
Rekoil
Shelter
StarMade

As with past batches, these titles will be released independently in the weeks or months ahead, as they complete development and integrate with any of the Steamworks features they are interested in utilizing.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1586676867625499585

Fifteen More Games Greenlit Today
8 AUGUST 2013 - ALDEN
We've just Greenlit another fifteen games, bringing the total number of Greenlit titles to 160.

These titles were selected on the same criteria we have been using in the past: Votes in Greenlight give us a hugely valuable point of data in gauging community interest along with external factors such as press reviews, crowd-funding successes, performance on other similar platforms, and awards and contests to help form a more complete picture of community interest in each title.

Here are the latest titles advancing through Steam Greenlight, and being offered worldwide distribution via Steam:

7 Days To Die
The 7th Guest
Crashtastic
The Dead Linger
Door Kickers
INFRA
Maia
Nekro
The Novelist
Paranomal
Satellite Reign
Stranded Deep
Strike Vector
Viscera Cleanup Detail
Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches

As with past batches, these titles will be released independently in the weeks or months ahead, as they complete development and integrate with any of the Steamworks features they are interested in utilizing.

Satellite Reign, Door Kickers, Maia...and Viscera Cleanup Detail! :thumbsup:

@Trash @Whisky

Last edited:

Multi-headed Cow

Wow, where the fuck is Zafehouse, ffs.
I have no goddamn idea. Games I've never heard of before get greenlit instantly, but Zafehouse has been trapped in there for an age. It's unbearable.

Dexter

Arcane
This shit was fun: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130001995

Played their Rift demo for a while and managed to win against the 3 demo-opponents, now I want it to come out to play against the rest.
@Krraloth @Monocause

Go buy a Wii and eff off.

How about you fuck yourself? :roll: If anything I'd have to buy an Android phone.

Also, somebody doesn't know his videogame history/failed the Lore check. :obviously:
bar.gif

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This shit was fun: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130001995

Played their Rift demo for a while and managed to win against the 3 demo-opponents, now I want it to come out to play against the rest.
@Krraloth @Monocause

Go buy a Wii and eff off.

How about you fuck yourself? :roll: If anything I'd have to buy an Android phone.

Also, somebody doesn't know his videogame history/failed the Lore check. :obviously:
bar.gif

As if you were even alive when that first came out. Duck Hunt is part of video game history, too. Doesn't mean it should be remade.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
ur ghey

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom