Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Eadee

Scholar
"Slavic invasion" I feel like we failed to get the setting right. Maybe it should've been 5 slavs vs 3 NATO players ^^

Dayyālu

Arcane
"Slavic invasion" I feel like we failed to get the setting right. Maybe it should've been 5 slavs vs 3 NATO players ^^

That could have gone two ways

We get another player that tries to drown us in chaff on turn 40 before getting slaughtered by battlemagic

or the Slavs gets a proper leader and we get zerg rushed by soulless Asian death machines

I'd like to understand some things when we do a postmortem, though

mondblut

Arcane
RTdgBzjLc.gif

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Where are your friends Pythium?

EhuobaP.jpg

Mictlan....Bogarus...surely they could have sent something. Most of that is just small raiding forces.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Btw our leader went on vacation, so. One month extension pls.

... I'm serious.

Lol.

No.

One of the subordinates plays his turns. We do the same. I have guessed your team is collapsing, but I'm not extending for a month.
Wat?! Capitalist propaganda! Isiloon is flying to UNSC to discuss your mom anal prolapse collapse =DD, quated from him... I dkn what that means. But, our leader has spoken.

Dayyālu

Arcane
And I didn't even fight anyone

I was slower in cutting you to pieces merely due to the fact that we spawned in the shittiest part of the map, where movement is terrible and there is a single path through wastelands and mountains.

Plus, you fought plenty.

MagdpSv.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'd suggest to call game over, because this has been a massacre. Congrats to everyone involved, it was fun. We're all brothers now!

As a post mortem, I'd like to ask what the fuck happened to Team Slavs. You pretty much collapsed without firing a shot, and your research was subpar for the whole game. The heck happened?

mondblut

Arcane
I'd suggest to call game over, because this has been a massacre.

Long overdue, lol.

As a post mortem, I'd like to ask what the fuck happened to Team Slavs. You pretty much collapsed without firing a shot, and your research was subpar for the whole game. The heck happened?

Beats me. Never played Pythium before (and never will, lol). P.much no magic except N. And combining hydras with anything else proved to be a bad idea :roll:

Being stretched in a thin line all along the enemy border didn't help either.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The Slavic Invasion that Wasn't
*An angel of fury awakens*
1369_1.png
Master, direct me to your enemies. My robes shall by dyed red, as red as the flag of those godless heathens.
0485_1.png
Well, about that. While it is true we've been trying to contact the celestial sphere for aid these past few years, it turns out that the state of our enemies is...
abandoned-tanks-shikotan-island-sakhalin-russia-9.jpg

1369_1.png
*The angel of fury returns to slumber*
0485_1.png
Well, that went better than I was expecting. I thought an angel of fury would be more ferocious, somehow.

Eadee

Scholar
God I hate this notbeingabletoratepostsinthefirstyear shit. Seriously! Give me the number of that Angel of Fury! I need to set things straight on this board! :argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom