Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I notice our enemies are postponing the turn because the japanese are busy once again.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
MMpIjSD.png

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/arti...hina-abstains-un-security-council-vote-crimea

Why would you do this my comrade, why

Eadee

Scholar
Llamaserver uses the new 4.27 update.
That's not available on Gamersgate yet so I can't play.

Requesting postponing of the match until the update is available on Gamersgate.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Llamaserver uses the new 4.27 update.
That's not available on Gamersgate yet so I can't play.

Requesting postponing of the match until the update is available on Gamersgate.

And so the west falls into economic stagnation like they do in real life

Eadee

Scholar
Took one for the team and installed cancer.

You Slavs better make this worth by giving me a good fight... else I will kill you all!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Postponed again for Mictlan(don't worry about me, if I stale it's not a big deal because.....look at score graphs).

It will be the last though, please help your teammates. At least you have Ozelotls.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I gt 2700 gold from events this turn, defeated one of Jomon's sea armies, albeit not at a cheap price and Marignon can't hurt my fort, but I broke the gates on his fort in 1 turn

Dayyālu

Arcane
KoolNoodles can you switch sides please. Joining us has perks, like no leader telling you what to do! Be your own man! Also no money, because, social welfare requires that your citizens pay no taxes! Oh and um, no science, because... God will provide.

There is no God.

On the positive, you killed a lot of my Wardens. I had planned that to be a complete rout for your forces, not a battle. Ancestor Vessels are good troops.

No biggie, though.

Eadee

Scholar
May I ask for another extension? 12 hours (or with a little luck less than that) should do.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Meanwhile.....

Mictlan....

pz_des11.jpg

Pythium

destroyed-tank-sml_imagesia-com_dxw9_large.jpg

Tien....

Landson-battle-Destroyed-Chinese-Type58-1979.jpg

Bogarus....

X-ipUjb0U_Y.jpg

Should I suggest Team Slav to give up?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom