Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Slavic invasion

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
6W1boGs.jpg

So it's no secret there's heaps of "Eastern Europeans" Fucking Russians who play dominions.

On this forum there's at least 4 I know of, being Dreaad, Grimwulf, mondblut and myself.

I know 1 other guy who plays Dominions4, but on the Z-boards who'd probably be keen if we invited him.

There is immediate and utmost urgency for a 5v5 or 4v4 or 6v6 disciple game.

Dayyālu you must lead the free world in defence against the dark forces of the Mongol crossbreeds from the east.

I SUMMON YOU

Grimwulf your avatar looks exactly like Lenin, this is no coincidence. This is your destiny - you must lead us to victory.

EDIT***

1) Grimwulf had to stay at home to drink vodka and tend to his pet bear Misha who's got a cold
2) Lizzurd and sqeecoo are apparently Russian spies that even glorious leader didn't know about until now because so top secret very classified, awaiting confirmation of whether our sleeper agents will activate
3) Dayyālu and KoolNoodles agreed to side with the gays, so we still need an ultimate faggot to lead them
4) I have voted for myself and won the general election to become Dictator, therefore I will lead the Russians to victory and send dissidents to Siberia to grow buckwheat.
5) We need more pawns for the great game

EDIT*******

Confirmed teams so far

West

KoolNoodles - "General Patton"
Dayyālu - "The Parmesan Prince"
Zzz - "Stalwart Sam"
Eadee - "The Bald Beast"

Russians

mondblut - "General Vlasov" - Pythium
Isiloon - "Babushka Blyat" - Mictlan
Dreaad - "Dr Nucleon" - Tienchi
Muty - "Alexander Dugin" - Bogarus

=========================================================================

The game

4v4 'cold war' - peace for first 3 years, time to prepare... prepare for when

The Russians are coming ™

Human nations 4 all unless someone very strongly objects and then we send them 2 gulags

GAME PAGE

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Slavic_Invasions

roster, teams pick in turns - starting with the West

Bogarus - Russian Comrades
Pythium - Italian Fascists/Comrades
Man - NATO Brexiters
Ulm - NATO Aryans
Marignon - NATO Inquisition
Mictlan - Latino Comrades
Tienchi - Chink Comrades
Jomon - NATO Oni Chans

Map : Urraparrand

Independent strength: normal
Score graphs: political rhetoric - SCORE GRAPHS ON
Hall of fame entries: 15
Research: normal
Special site frequency: 20
Money multiple: 100
Resources multiple: 100
Supplies multiple: 100
Random event frequency: common
Story events: nope
Renaming: yup
Number of starting provinces: 4
Artifact forging limit: 1
Master password:

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Uh huh. I dunno gentlemen, I am in 3 games, 2 of which are disciples. I might play this one, but I need a leader who does all the thinking while I am a mindless sacrificial drone. After all, this is exactly the russian way :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Uh huh. I dunno gentlemen, I am in 3 games, 2 of which are disciples. I might play this one, but I need a leader who does all the thinking while I am a mindless sacrificial drone. After all, this is exactly the russian way :smug:

I share the sentiment.

I don't have time nor will to be the Great Leader, and in DeclineNow I became one despite being against it due to unforeseen consequences.

If someone gets in and wants a team mate, I'm fully in to be a braindead lackey, kinda like the Axis allies.

I dream of a time when the veil of tears will be broken, and my eternal soul will reach the Great Halls of He-Who-Is. Golden doors will be here, and divine music will fill my being.

And then with an ominous sound the doors will open, and I will be ready to be judged.

Instead I'll find the place full of FUCKING RUSSIANS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE I SWEAR GOD MUST BE A SLAV

You forgot sqeecoo

I loved that game :love:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
"Chose your Faith and write your own destiny!"

Worships RUS!

Lenin was a filthy half-bred jew tho. +M

Severian Silk

I am not Slavic and therefore must say no and pass on the (non-) offer.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I might join, but big Disciples games generally suck. One or two players on one team near the "front" get rushed and whoever gets the upper hand generally goes on to steamroll for a few turns until the losing team surrenders.

So if I were to play I'd suggest some house rules to make things interesting. How about a two year "Cold War" to start before the nukes fly? Bumping into each other in independent provinces(like Cuba) is ok, but direct attacks on enemy provinces aren't allowed for a period of time.

Assassins/Bane Venom charms, etc. are allowed. Could be fun?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
KoolNoodles sounds like a good idea regarding the 'cold war' house rule.

mondblut sounds like you're the 5th column sprinkle of self hate and guilt that we need to be truly Russian, it's okay there is a cure for sick people like you.

2FC8CE4000000578-0-image-a-1_1451909755041.jpg

I accept the majority vote from all the real Russians men who voted to become the leader of the 4th Rome.
putin3-2.jpg

Our memories of past glory will destroy everyone!

sqeecoo and Lizzurd if you are Russian, will you defend the motherland and crush the liberal hordes?

Dayyālu
Yea it was a great game though a bit unbalanced (or maybe I was shit at it), ie fire was OP as fuck you just research inferno then run around with 1 or 2 mages and allahu ackbar enemy armies, chaos and death where the other two i would play - but death is 2 easy singleplayer... could possibly run a mplayer game of LoM some day...(how do the turns work?)

Kalin & Severian Silk if you wish to join the great game you may - it's open invite, but are you Russian or infidel?

Lenin was a filthy half-bred jew tho.
So am I AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
:keepmyjewgold:
Dreaad can confirm.

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Allright, sign me up for the team Generalplan Ost. My pretender will be called General Vlasov.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Allright, sign me up for the team Generalplan Ost. My pretender will be called General Vlasov.

If we're doing generals/leaders for respective sides, I guess I have to be General Patton, as played by George C. Scott of course.

Screen-shot-2014-10-17-at-1.24.20-PM.png

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk."

Bring it on commie bastards.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
That song is pretty cringe isn't it

DO NOT MOCK THE GODS

Good people of Rus you shall now refer to me as Glorious Leader Kim Jong Putin and I will make a suitable pretender

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can't be the only American who plays Dominions here(I honestly can't keep track of anybody, I assume everyone is Russian).

I tried googling "stereotypical American gamer" and I got pictures of fat ugly men and fit attractive women. Who knew.

I'm gonna go with this though:

the-male-gamer-stereotype-dissected-20101130023041677.jpg

Bonus:
1355127119897505319.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
fat_gamer_kid_medium.jpg

Sir Noodles the Kool

I've come to defeat the Russians.

We brought the cavalry
0c7c2eecd1d8cfffe6901b6b66480fd6ebda30ab.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom