Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Sims 3: Codex House

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Didn't know Sims provides lulz without even doing crazy antics.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
There, in the background, with the watchtowers...is that what I think it is?

Screenshot-15_zps983ebc47.jpg
The Yellow Space wallpaper and veggie floor make for a fabulous combination. You really missed your calling as an interior decorator.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Oh man, I didn't even notice they've got fucking Aushwitz over the hills. That's just perfect. For the record, this is a Maxis made neighborhood called Twinbrook and I just made a custom lot in the middle of the woods in it.

Truthfully, I'm terrible at making good Sim houses, like really uncreative. So I just made the ugliest house I could think of.

Update coming this evening tomorrow evening PST.

Last edited:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Oh man, I didn't even notice they've got fucking Aushwitz over the hills. That's just perfect. For the record, this is a Maxis made neighborhood called Twinbrook and I just made a custom lot in the middle of the woods in it.
Auschwitz? I thought it was Watchwitz.

Truthfully, I'm terrible at making good Sim houses, like really uncreative. So I just made the ugliest house I could think of.
You did a great job of it. That postmodern monstrosity is exactly what I'd expect to see on a reality TV show. It doesn't look like there's anywhere for ventilation and insulation to go, or anywhere for heat to go with no attic. And that flat roof is gonna cause problems when it rains heavily. But, these people deserve it.

Whisky

The Solution
We Didn't Start the Fire

Morning has come to the Codex House and being the only underage member of the household, Black Cat has gotten up early to go to school. Andhaira, being the gentleman that he is, got up as well to see her off.

But Andhaira is a man of many hungers and being in a house where a more base hunger cannot be satisfied easily only makes the more literal hunger stronger. So, he headed towards the kitchen.

While hardly being the equal of Ulminati, Andhaira holds his ability to cook traditional Pakistani food in high regard. This morning he decided to make a sacred hallal dish of waffles.

Lacking a waffle iron, he simply molded the mixture into squares with a spoon and put them in the oven. How? Only a Djinn could say...

Naturally, being a responsible chef and a good multi-tasker, he realizes that he has plenty of time to do other constructive tasks before breakfast is ready. Perhaps he could visit the gym? Learn how to play the guitar? Read a book?

Or drink a leftover cocktail from last evening. Looks like we're going to have to look elsewhere for responsibility.

Nope, no responsibility here.

Downstairs, Andhaira has left the bar. Perhaps he has come to his senses? It was, after all, only one spoiled cocktail.

Playing Madden!? This is not very responsible at all.

Luckily, Ulminati, the savior of last night's dinner has decided to come downstairs and save the day.

This does not bode well. At this rate, breakfast will be ruined!

Oh...would you look at that...

Cool name

Arcane
As soon as Black Cat has enough levels on Witchcraft you NEED to make her every day, right before leaving for school, cast the spell which makes the target fall in love with the next sim they interact with, without fail. Pick the target by rolling a virtual seven sided dice. Then get her ass to school, ASAP.

As soon as Black Cat has enough levels on Witchcraft you NEED to make her every day, right before leaving for school, cast the spell which makes the target fall in love with the next sim they interact with, without fail. Pick the target by rolling a virtual seven sided dice. Then get her ass to school, ASAP.

Tell us about your regrets.

Whisky

The Solution

I didn't think about that. I didn't think much about the magic system at all actually.

This could be very, very interesting.

Cool name

Arcane
This could be very, very interesting.

It's fabulous. I discovered it by accident when I made a 'family' with seven teenage witches plus an strict and commanding adult witch. I didn't knew Sims with either the 'romantic' or the 'good' trait will use that spell in random sims by themselves every now and then, and I had two romantics and one good.

Much teenager lesbian soap opera ensued.

Ever since then I make sure to take my Witchs to bars, parks, and so on every now and then, and begin casting it in everyone on sight.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
In before Return to Tranny Mansion

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom