Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Sims 3: Codex House

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
MEET BLACK CAT:

The youngest of the applicants by far. Seemed very insistent on clarifying her dominant hand. As of right now, extremely late in arriving.

"I never thought there would be a magickal grove in a place like this. Nature is all around me. Never has my magicks been so potent."

"That's like, real cool and stuffies! =3"

"Guess I better get going though, the sun's nearly down."

"...The Right Hand is strong here..."

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Please sir! I want some more!
article-0-1318ECDE000005DC-229_468x388.jpg

Whisky

The Solution
Will update tomorrow morning.

Just a fair warning, this LP will go on hiatus on the 30th of May until September, since I'll be backpacking through Europe. In retrospect, I shouldn't have started this around this time.

I'll make sure not to end it on a serious cliffhanger or nothing.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
Maybe upload the save file + list of mods to some other poster before you leave for Europe.

Whisky

The Solution
MEET LUZUR:

Luzur was late arriving to the Codex house. His application listed his occupation as a "Prestigious Gentleman." As far as we can tell, all of his money is invested in RPGs and strategy games.

"Ah, finally arrived. The glorious Codex house...no doubt the quality of their food will match the quality of their opinions on RPGs. Hopefully no uncouth JRPG fans have been invited."

"KONNICHIWA! ^_^ Observe the power of the Left Hand!"

"Oh dear. Look, I didn't mean what I said..."

"Oh...no..."

*Tips witchy hat*

"Wash the shame away...wash the shame away..."

Whisky

The Solution
MEET ULMINATI:

Ulminati was the last person to enter the Codex House. We were a little surprised when he listed himself as a Cat Person, let alone a Cat Person with a beard, but we quickly accepted him as his skills as a chef would no doubt be a boon to the house.

When he finally arrived, it was 9 PM and no one had eaten anything except the occasional snow cone.

"Shit, we have to cook don't we? I knew I shouldn't have left my harem behind."

"I think Cleve's cooking something...of course, he's going to take three days to do it because his neanderthal brain can't do anything half-assed and we'll be dead by then."

"Fucking Oscar Meyer, fucking sapiens trash. If Thals ran that company they'd make a decent hot dog. Can't wait for ITZ to visit them..."

"Sorry I'm late everyone. Where's the kitchen?"

"Out of the way, Cleve! No one wants your wieners!"

"Fucking sap animal!"

"Uh, it's good and everything, but..."

"Why's there so much hair in it?"

"Why does it smell like a zoo?"

"Who are you anyway?"

"He must be one of the furries."

"Jasede? Are you Jasede?"

"IdenT?"

"idonthavetimeforthiscrap is a chef."

"He's not a furry."

"You never know."

"What's with the beard anyway?"

Whisky

The Solution
ZERO BUGS REMAINING! CODEX HOUSE HAS BEEN UPDATED!

After a brief hiatus, the Codex House Show was put offline due to a lack of sponsors. Thanks to the help of new sponsors such as Diesel, H&M, Pepsi, and Electronic Arts, we're now back online. Speaking of which, did you know The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe version is out for only $69.99? That's right, for only 10 dollars more you can get the game and its bonus content and as an added bonus, Origin will make it so that you don't have to worry about owning a physical copy that could get stolen or broken. Already bought The Sims 4 for $59.99? Don't worry, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version for only $14.99! Also, please check out www.katyperry.com for information about upcoming Katy Perry concerts.

When we last saw our heroes, they were posing for a promotional picture.

A lot has happened since the crew took down the lighting for it. In fact, it just so happens that a time gate materialized on the front lawn.

Only Drog and Ulminati seemed concerned about this matter, but quickly joined the others in the house.

Night falls on the Codex House and this idealic cliffside house is now silent, save for the ambient noises of crickets and owls.

Bedroom A's members went to bed promptly and quietly, save for the sound of Blackheart's muscles ripping his sheets.

Bedroom B was a bit different. Andhaira was the first to go to sleep, but he continued to mumble nonsense about American women and nuclear tears in his slumber.

Cleve decided that sleep was for "Manboons," and stayed up most of the night talking to himself.

Eventually he decided to get some late night work on Grimoire done, shouting "14 BUGS REMAIN," as he entered the computer room.

And pretended to drive a motorcycle?

Hard at work.

Sleep tight Codex House.

Good night everybody.

Whisky

The Solution
And for the record, the first death appeared in the making of this update.

I discovered Testingcheats Slider modification ability and accidentally set Cleve's hunger to 0, causing him to die of starvation in the bathroom.

It was too early for a death, so I reloaded.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
And for the record, the first death appeared in the making of this update.

I discovered Testingcheats Slider modification ability and accidentally set Cleve's hunger to 0, causing him to die of starvation in the bathroom.

It was too early for a death, so I reloaded.
Another bug fixed!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom