Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPGWatch?

Don Peste

Arcane
It's down again.

ZlxcdHI.jpg

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Try reading the URL.

I think it was an ever-so serious attempt at satire, being that RPGwatch don't actually cover RPGs any more. :obviously: Well done, sir.

Just in case, apparently they've been having some problems with errors when replying to posts. Or something like that - I just wanted to see if anyone from the Codex had been trolling them.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I noticed that the Watch has an interesting collection of thread tags:

VZe7gNS.png

What does that tell us about their community?

Last edited:

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Having to fight pathetic, self centered, dirty butthurts… Again. Why Larian is thinking of us when thinking about the Codex is beyond me. I'm beginning to wonder if they've ever looked at the place.

The Torment Gamescom appointment cancelled, for instance. 94(!) pages about not getting an interview, my! Well, I can see why the Codex likes the idea of getting a chance to face the Watch: mentally they're in desperate need of fighting someone they look up to. A grand adversary gives them the idea they really - really, really - mean something in this world.

:M

Mortmal

Arcane
Sure, putting Fallout 4 above Underrail and AoD and putting Blackguards 2 even on the top 10 list is p. close to codex's own. :)

It would be the same if people really vote for what they really play. Many voted AOD and underrail by peer pressure and to not be bullied here.Fact is by forum activity, by number of hours played, and number of player(codexgroup) connected fallout 4 vastly, vastly, outclass both AOD and underail . That game is a rpg lite and its as much relevant to compare underail with overwatch but as a video game its more fun than many titles that year.
As for blackguards 2 its not very good, its mediocre , however mediocre is superior to complete shit, something very easy to find nowadays.It deserves to be in top 10 by lack of competition.

Ok Infinitron you rate this dumb, yet you have 303 hours played on new vegas, wich is almost the same shit than fallout 4 ,with a better plot. 0 hours on underail 0.6 hours on AOD , not only you leak super confidential info, edit your post to conceal said info , but you are also an hypocrite now.

infinitron.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
Butthurt ? No i am just telling the truth, you can find 265 hours in your spare time for poe but 0 for underrail, 0.6 for AOD, 0.6 for serpent in staglands and 0.8 on torment. Well last one is understandable...You are no fan of classic rpgs you are a popamoler and a sinner !

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Sure, putting Fallout 4 above Underrail and AoD and putting Blackguards 2 even on the top 10 list is p. close to codex's own. :)

It would be the same if people really vote for what they really play. Many voted AOD and underrail by peer pressure and to not be bullied here.Fact is by forum activity, by number of hours played, and number of player(codexgroup) connected fallout 4 vastly, vastly, outclass both AOD and underail . That game is a rpg lite and its as much relevant to compare underail with overwatch but as a video game its more fun than many titles that year.
As for blackguards 2 its not very good, its mediocre , however mediocre is superior to complete shit, something very easy to find nowadays.It deserves to be in top 10 by lack of competition.

Ok Infinitron you rate this dumb, yet you have 303 hours played on new vegas, wich is almost the same shit than fallout 4 ,with a better plot. 0 hours on underail 0.6 hours on AOD , not only you leak super confidential info, edit your post to conceal said info , but you are also an hypocrite now.

infinitron.jpg

New Vegas is not the same shit as Fallout 4. Have you ever played it?!

Mortmal

Arcane

infinitron.jpg

New Vegas is not the same shit as Fallout 4. Have you ever played it?!
I did, its same gameplay, with much better writing and plot.

Black

Arcane
1. I didn't know Watch was "our" nemesis or anything That's some secret boss shit right there.
2. Just ban Infinitron.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Butthurt ? No i am just telling the truth, you can find 265 hours in your spare time for poe but 0 for underrail, 0.6 for AOD, 0.6 for serpent in staglands and 0.8 on torment. Well last one is understandable...You are no fan of classic rpgs you are a popamoler and a sinner !

He's still played AoD for longer than Brother None has :shittydog:

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
The Watch have been unable to find an opponent for mindx2 in our D:OS 2 anniversary match (which is now cancelled), but they've made an alternate offer:

U0sSGVR.png

Black

Arcane
Of course rpg watch would like to play a fucking assfaggots.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
I remember when joxer made a thread when Satoru Iwata died saying it was a good thing because games shouldn't be on closed platforms. Just really awkward.

I definitely learned over the years that the more a community tries to look morally proper and compassionate, the more they're hiding unsavoury things, and occasionally it shines through.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom