Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPG Mod Repository

Untermensch

Augur
This mod fixes graphical glitches in all Infinity Engine games: http://bitpatch.com/ie_ddrawfix.html

I think it should replace the old "nvidia_fix" mod.

+1 ....... atleast for Icewind Dale 2, the only Infinity engine game I couldn't get to work on my PC. Ddraw fixed all of the graphical glitches, as well as the abysmal performance of IWD2.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Untermensch

Augur
As far as the rest Infinity engine games go I don't have a problem with them, except Torment where the screen flickers a bit when scrolling.

Icewinda dale 2 was also flickering, and the game was slow as fuck.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Jaesun

These two:
NWNCQ alters levels geometry to make maps look more organic

NWShader injects various 3D effects

are for NWN1, not NWN2

Done.

and you also deleted Player1's fixes from NWN2's list, they were there before http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=User.EntriesListing&id=37799 You need to choose between Player1's, Reeron's or Kaedrin's fixes

That link goes to the users profile and a bunch of mods. Which fucking one is it?

Personally I think NWN modules should be removed from this thread. They deserve their own thread, this one should be mods only.

Glad to see you will be doing a NWN/NWN2 Modlist thread. Looking forward to it. :salute: I'll remove them once you are finished. ;)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
http://www.shsforums.net/files/category/29-1pp/

For all IE Games - High Quality Music: This mod changes the sample rate of .acm files from 22.05kHz to 44.1kHz.

just posting this here, Will update later.

Interesting. What does this new 1ppv4 do, btw? It seems that it used to be about bringing over purely cosmetic stuff from BG1, but now it looks they may have put in a bunch of fixes and things. I'd rather just use the G3 patches...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If they can't put a simple explanation or a link to a read-me file about the mod I just ignore it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I'd have to read all the read-me's to know for sure. And I'm not going to do that.

From reading the forums, it seems there are some compatibility issues for that patch - it needs to be installed before the G3 stuff.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I can confirm that the issues in that IWD mod are NOT fixed by the G3 mods. I don't understand why these modders are so squeamish about "stealing" each other's fixes.

Installing this for my planned Ultimate IWD Playthrough.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
If they can't put a simple explanation or a link to a read-me file about the mod I just ignore it.

OK. I have downloaded the main 1PP mod and read its readme. It's pretty damn comprehensive. The mod is purely cosmetic, and adds many graphical improvements, to all of the Infinity Engine games except PS:T. It seems to be pretty much the ultimate graphical mod for these games.

Basically all of the 1PP mods should be linked in OP. They're good stuff.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

OK. I have downloaded the main 1PP mod and read its readme. It's pretty damn comprehensive. The mod is purely cosmetic, and adds many graphical improvements, to all of the Infinity Engine games except PS:T. It seems to be pretty much the ultimate graphical mod for these games.

It is ONLY for TUTU/BGT versions? Or does it actually work with vanilla Baldur's Gate (the first one). Because I'm grumpy and do not like TUTU/BGT.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Baldur's Gate (Original, only slight modifications)

1a) Download Widescreen Mod.
1b) Download the only 2 GUI mods for the Widescreen Mod (they are truly fucking awful looking IMHO) http://athkatla.cob-bg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=3257
NOTE: If you decide to JUST use the Widescreen Mod, it is going to basically look like shit, as there needs to be a custom GUI made for each resolution.

2) Download the Baldur's Gate Fixpack.
3) Download Baldur's Gate Tweaks.
4) Download High Quality Music Oh FFS! It's ONLY FOR FUCKING TUTU.

Is this correct and up to date?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

Yeah, I finally read the read me and it is ONLY for BGII/TOB/IWD/IWDII (and TUTU/BGT which use BGII). Some very nice looking enhancements (visually). Shame they drop all support for vanilla BG, just like everyone else it seems (yes I am very butthurt about this).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Baldur's Gate (Original, only slight modifications)

1a) Download Widescreen Mod.
1b) Download the only 2 GUI mods for the Widescreen Mod (they are truly fucking awful looking IMHO) http://athkatla.cob-bg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=3257
NOTE: If you decide to JUST use the Widescreen Mod, it is going to basically look like shit, as there needs to be a custom GUI made for each resolution.

2) Download the Baldur's Gate Fixpack.
3) Download Baldur's Gate Tweaks.
4) Download High Quality Music Oh FFS! It's ONLY FOR FUCKING TUTU.

Is this correct and up to date?

There's also Unfinished Business for BG1 http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=161&Itemid=114

Also don't forget the hotfix on the Fixpack page.

Yeah, I finally read the read me and it is ONLY for BGII/TOB/IWD/IWDII (and TUTU/BGT which use BGII). Some very nice looking enhancements (visually). Shame they drop all support for vanilla BG, just like everyone else it seems (yes I am very butthurt about this).
Everyone but some good folks at G3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom