Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The RPG Codex Chronicles Part I - Age of Decline

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
The RPG Codex Chronicles

Prologue:

Part I - Age of Decline:
(voice by kind sir root)

Part II - Coming soon.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice, but the ending needs to be longer and more painful. Maybe add some Skrillex music. :lol:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I'm still working on a nice script to make the entire animated Kodex Khronicles, but since it will be very heavy on inside jokes and circle jerking, I thought best to release this part as stand-alone. ;)

Nice, but the ending needs to be longer and more painful. Maybe add some Skrillex music. :lol:
Nah, why bother with faking when BioWare marketing gents were kind enough to provide a official soundtrack that very clearley states the situation ?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still working on a nice script to make the entire animated Kodex Khronicles, but since it will be very heavy on inside jokes and circle jerking, I thought best to release this part as stand-alone. ;)

felipepepe productions presents: The RPGCodex Saga - The Quest for More Brofists

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That was some good shit. And I recognized every game on there, yay.

But yeah the ending needs to be longer.
And take some ingame scenes from Fallout rather than the intro, because people might associate it with Fallout 3. :M

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
felipepepe productions presents: The RPGCodex Saga - The Quest for More Brofists
That's why I divided it in many chapters, learned it from Infinibro. :P
And take some ingame scenes from Fallout rather than the intro, because people might associate it with Fallout 3. :M
Oh shit, you're right, some retards will actually do that... I left only the intro due the text I was gonna do over the scenes, but I didn't bother to change it when I decided to release it alone... damn.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Didn't catch that game after Wasteland that looks a bit worse than EOB1.. and I also don't recognize the one riding the horse but I'm guessing Morrowind.

Wizfall

Cipher
That was good :)
However i find that it lacks a proper intro.
The end and the no was very good.
If you want to introduce a fallout 2 reference, maybe you could use some lines of Sergeant Dornan.
He has some great lines like "they send me a moron" or i don't like you" or just "moron"
A video montage after dragon age origin trailer and the no where he appears and scream morrrrrrrrrrrrrron for example.
Just an idea in order to make something funny like this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJs6gXkjTBA&playnext=1&list=PL25DEB2A4FA2D3DD2

Indranys

Savant
I never save that priestess from RoA Star Trail before.
Is it worth the trouble?

Also, cool video. :salute:
Let the whole world know about The Mighty Codex and her infinite knowledge!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Didn't catch that game after Wasteland that looks a bit worse than EOB1.. and I also don't recognize the one riding the horse but I'm guessing Morrowind.
Dungeon Master fans will skin your hide and the other is Daggerfall
Actually is Chaos Strikes Back, but close enough. :P

I never save that priestess from RoA Star Trail before.
Is it worth the trouble?
No ideia, I never saved her as well, the video is made of scenes from LPs & trailers on youtube, as it would take me hours to play every game until a interesting point and record...

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It is worth the trouble... if i recall correctly it's a free levelup for the whole party on a game with limited xp (and the party was imported, thus has higher levels, which by the way, is the only way you'll win that).

Also, you should be aware that the game has a weird xp design: the first fight with a enemy 'type' will net much more xp than subsequent fights... so just fighting that many orcs the first time will get you a lot - possibly another levelup (there is a similar 'doomed' fixed encounter for city guards).

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Damn, that was a nice video. I felt very relaxed watching it. Could have watched 2 hours of it. Then the decline struck and shook me up. Felt like a rude awakening. Still, well-directed horror is also an achievement. Good job!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Thanks. :) The video kind of edited itself, it was intended as a very short intro on why the Codex was formed and I was gonna narrate over it, but as I started piling up the videos, they were good so I started to make them longer, then they had awesome music, so I gave up on narrating over it, then the DA trailer was such a huge departure from everything before that no words where needed... I don't have to say "OMG, DECLINE!" or justify anything, the whole sequence speaks for itself.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
We're going to be seeing more of these?
Yeah, but the next videos will be about the fouding of the Codex and the Age of Decadence Decline, up until kickstarter came... many inside jokes & circle jerking, and probably not as much konsensus as this one (not a single "where's game X" until now!).... still, a bro gotta farm those brofists...

Here's some WIP shots I've been working on:

id5zUm0.gif

16oxhaA.gif

1y3iFZa.gif

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
BTW, any battle brother with awesome voice in for some VA for the video? The theme asks for a eastern-europe accent, not a latino lover one...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom