Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. It has come to this administration's attention that brofists are divisive, and encourage the formation of agenda-based brofist cliques. The RPGCodex strives to provide a welcoming forum experience for all fans of the genre, and brofists are hindering this mission's success. In light of this, brofist functionality has been removed so as to create a new, better, Codex browsing experience.

We further advise our members not to attempt circumvention of this removal by reverting to the old and just as divisive method of creating empty posts of "+1" and "what he said." Such posts only seek to further a culture of exclusion where select users may end up feeling discomfort or emotional trauma. These posts will be considered spam and thus a banable offense. The Codex administration seeks to provide a safe and secure posting environment where the needs of the minority outweigh the needs of the agenda-reproducing majority.
  2. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Rageaholic

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Infinitron, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Sul Learned

Sul
    Click here and disable ads!
    Yeah I'm sure. Digitom was just the channel that was used before the Bro Team create his own.
    ^ Top  
  2. Rasputin Liturgist

Rasputin
    He doesn't even know what a Tim Schafer is WTF.
    ^ Top  
  3. sea Prestigious Gentleman I support InXile

sea
    Rageaholic represents awesome music in every video. That gives him my stamp of approval.

Though to be honest, he does try a bit too hard. Spoony and AVGN and even Angry Joe (moronic as he is) are kinda natural and self-aware about their deliveries, this guy seems like he isn't in on his own joke.
    ^ Top  
  4. Rasputin Liturgist

Rasputin
    As hard as it is to say for me, aside from the seas of derp that are some of AngryJoe's videos, he has some pretty cool stuff, like his positive reviews of King Arthur, Two Worlds 2, his deserved negative Sword of The Stars II review (even though he anticipated it. Some of his retarded stuff is pretty funny (Tony Montana's impersonation, interrogation in his L.A. Noire review). But then out of the blue he could give an ultraderpy shark bait review.
    Rageaholic has a promise, but despite his stance of ''hardcore'' he said that Halo is a good game, despite that the game is the epitome of shit.
    ^ Top  
  5. Oriebam Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

Oriebam
    *watches more videos*

nevermind, :decline:
    ^ Top  
  6. Rasputin Liturgist

Rasputin
    Yes, and his visible HIM fanboy, and his oh boy I am a man of cinematic taste ''Blade Runner'' shirt is so much different when someone like Spoony wears his jacket from ''Big Trouble in Little China.

What a douche.
    ^ Top  
  7. ran88dom99 Novice

ran88dom99
    Your efforts are appreciated. Rageholic may be wrong but he is entertaining and not retarded.
    ^ Top  
  8. Xor Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Xor
    Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    I watched his FF7 review a while back, and I generally agreed with him, but it didn't inspire me to look at any of his other stuff.
    ^ Top  
  9. ran88dom99 Novice

ran88dom99

Here's my favorite reviewer after Yahtzee
    ^ Top  
  10. Bahamut Arbiter

Bahamut
    What the hell i just seen?
    ^ Top  
  11. CrustyBot BioWare Forums Enthusiast Patron

CrustyBot
    Codex 2012
    :bravo:

MAJESTIC.
    ^ Top  
  12. Average Manatee Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Average Manatee
    Guy has some really bad taste and stupid ideas in general. Oblivion better than Morrowind? Duke Nukem Forever good because it had 100 shitty minigames? Demons Souls bad because it doesn't have a great story and sometimes challenges players?

Manages to be funny though.
    ^ Top  
  13. Rasputin Liturgist

Rasputin
    Oh yes, he is retarded, for a self-calling hardcore reviewer.

And he is even too douche for my standards.
    ^ Top  
  14. Dim Not sure if advertising plant?

Dim
    "glorious PC master race" - RaegHo
    Also a sellout. Although he is certainly right about the mods needed to make oblivion good and difficulty in making them work together. Oblivion is on the consoles too!
    ^ Top  
  15. Clockwork Knight Arcane

Clockwork Knight

there's a skyrim video too, haven't watched it yet though
    ^ Top  
  16. betamin Learned

betamin
    He whines about games being too hard and New Vegas so he's kinda shitty.
    ^ Top  
  17. praetor Erudite

praetor
    he's an unbelievable retard. he's the same shit that he rages about (gametrailers and ign) except he swears and has gay heavy metal intro/outros. i mean, seriously, "the perfection of Mass Effect 1, Bioshock, and Assasin's Creed"?! and then he implies that Demons Souls was successful because of marketing and review sites got paid to praise it?! jesus, DeS didn't sell 20-30% of his "perfect" games and i'd bet Atlus spent less on marketing it than that moron did on those retarded posters. not to mention he thinks Brutal Legend is a good game. fuck, he's such an imbecile. my brian hurts
    ^ Top  
  18. villain of the story Unwanted

Unwanted
    MCA
    I don't know what else he likes or dislikes whether for right or wrong reasons but if someone who has played FNV and say crap like that, he doesn't deserve a moment of any self-respecting CRPGamer worth his shit. He can choke on shit.
    ^ Top  
  19. Dim Not sure if advertising plant?

Dim
    X-Play was the original comedic review show, trying to be funny since 2002.

Not since like 2007 though.
    ^ Top  
  20. Oriebam Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

Oriebam
    dat purple dong at the end, the mark of a great game made by people who care
    ^ Top  
  21. The Brazilian Slaughter Arcane

The Brazilian Slaughter
    I'm still figuring that out myself, its either genius or decline, not sure.
    ^ Top  
  22. CrustyBot BioWare Forums Enthusiast Patron

CrustyBot
    Codex 2012

:what:

(Fuck, I guess there's only two kinds of people: those who haven't played Darklands and those who love it. Regardless of what universe you live in.)
    ^ Top  
  23. Marsal Arcane

Marsal
    From the comments:

:hmmm:
    ^ Top  
  24. thesoup Arcane

thesoup
    ^ Top  
  25. Dim Not sure if advertising plant?

Dim

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)