Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The post-election Hillary prison bars on posters

pippin

What's a "Trump"? Is that an RPG? I just come here because GRPG has good taste in video games, unlike 95% of the rest of the world.

trumpgame_0.jpg

whatevername

Arcane
In order to remove your bars, please complete the following:

Renounce your support of the Reptillian creature known as Hillary, admit she was unfit and unhealty to lead, confess your love and acceptance of Trump as your rightful ruler, and submit to the God Emperor's Divine Wisdom.

Confess. Confess.

CONFESS!
That is way too humiliating. I propose a lighter path to amnesty: play Skyrim as a character that looks like a hilarious Hamrod Clitoris with the "Prison Overhaul" mod and post 10+ screenshots.
Some of the playthrough requirements,in addition to having a huge bounty, could be:
- smuggling shitloads of skooma
- eating a NPC child alive at a town square
- hiring the Dark Brotherhood to murder 50+ NPCs and making them look like suicides
- doing the above without Dark Brotherhood
- enslaving children NPCs and selling them to Imperial Legion fast-food joints
- becoming a Jarl while enlisting help of numerous Khajit and Argonian NPCs that have illegally crossed the border
- at least half of the screenshots should show Prison Overhaul related stuff without extra clothing

Last edited:
Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Hillary is a crook, but anyone sincerely, non-ironically praising Trump is a certified retard.

You figure out which is worse.

Explain why, exactly.

Also, there's nothign worse than a crook, because a crook will do not just whatever ebul things they want, but anything that someone is willing to pay for. Including the trump. So if the trump is evil somehow, electing shillary would not help any.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Evil D'Soros and his Chaos Serpent Hillary have been banished by mighty Drumpvus, a descendant of the ancient Seraph race. Now you must make an alt and start new game - I propose rrrRRR to not arouse suspicion.

30549.png
30551.png
30549.png

Deleted member 7219

Hillary is a crook, but anyone sincerely, non-ironically praising Trump is a certified retard.

You figure out which is worse.

Explain why, exactly.

He's a completely unpredictable pro-Putin narcissist who constantly lies every time he opens his mouth to speak. He lies so openly and so obviously that he will often contradict himself in the same sentence. He even decided to lie about his inauguration crowd even though photographs prove the opposite. He has the emotional self-control of a toddler. This is a man who doesn't care about evidence, just his own gut. He's now the fucking President of the United States. How the fuck does that happen? He's a complete madman and he is in control of a nuclear arsenal.

tormund

Arcane
Matt is right. Hillary is a competent politician, warts and all. DRUMPF, on the other hand, is half literate loony who keeps embarrassing himself and his country before our allies, and one who is obviously susceptible to influence both from Russians and from the worst portions of our public.
I hate Hillary and hers as much as the next guy, but she'd be leading his country as politician and leader first and foremost.
Calling her a crook is also silly, after all we have found out about DRUMPF so far and after any of allegations against here were in any way confirmed. But hey, fell free to perpetuate Ruskie propaganda, like a true conservative patriots that you are.

Summoning oneself, Tito Anic and Tommy Wiseau
Give some rating love to matt's posts, don't let edgelords bury them in negative ratings.

Shilling for Hillary post-election, this is some next level cuckery right here.
He was on this forum ten years before you, which also means ten years before you became somewhat literate. I'd be paying some attention to some of the most basic unwritten rules if I was in your place.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7219

Matt is right. Hillary is a competent politician, warts and all. DRUMPF, on the other hand, is half literate loony who keeps embarrassing himself and his country before our allies, and one who is obviously susceptible to influence both from Russians and from the worst portions of our public.
I hate Hillary and hers as much as the next guy, but she'd be leading his country as politician and leader first and foremost.
Calling her a crook is also silly, after all we have found out about DRUMPF so far and after any of allegations against here were in any way confirmed. But hey, fell free to perpetuate Ruskie propaganda, like a true conservative patriots that you are.

Summoning oneself, Tito Anic and Tommy Wiseau
Give some rating love to matt's posts, don't let edgelords bury them in negative ratings.

Little more to add to this excellent post other than the fact that it is perfectly possible to despise Hillary Clinton, but it is hilarious to call her a crook but not someone like Donald Fucking Trump who's done things as bad as her and more.

I also like how Trump encouraged hacking and FAKE NEWS against her during the election, but now he's sobbing about it when he thinks it is done to him.

Gunnar

Arbiter
Shilling for Hillary post-election, this is some next level cuckery right here.
He was on this forum ten years before you, which also means ten years before you became somewhat literate. I'd be paying some attention to some of the most basic unwritten rules if I was in your place.
Nah, but thanks for caring, tormund. :roll:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
He's a completely unpredictable pro-Putin narcissist who constantly lies every time he opens his mouth to speak. He lies so openly and so obviously that he will often contradict himself in the same sentence. He even decided to lie about his inauguration crowd even though photographs prove the opposite. He has the emotional self-control of a toddler. This is a man who doesn't care about evidence, just his own gut. He's now the fucking President of the United States. How the fuck does that happen? He's a complete madman and he is in control of a nuclear arsenal.
For a portrait of Trump look at any contemporary random banana state / former communist state head of government. His whole act is really too banal to be surprising, unless:
1) you were "born yesterday" as far as your knowledge of current politics goes -- applies to most angsty teens who look to 4chan as a means of bonding, and identifying with "a cause", and whose cries against a "leftist agenda" is the means of justification for the fact they still can't get laid.
2) you really are part of the demographic who believes Trump's policies on immigration will bring back the prosperity which your parents had in the 1950s.

I'm generalizing, but I don't really care. In either 1) or 2) case, you are a certified retard, who should best not reproduce.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Shillary is not the hugest narcissist ever? LOL

Putin is bad? lol

The election was HACKED? LOL That's like saying teh congress was hacked. How the fuck is that even possible? They went to election.com and hacked that shit? LOL

The media was against Shillary and in favor of trump with FAKE NEWS? LOL

Nigration and globalization are the reasons US economy went from great to shit, reversing them is a must or we will continue to slide into the abyss.

Finally, a banana republic that kills off all the invaders and scum like indonesia did is probably the only way to save this country at this point. So bring it on if that's the case. I know it won't be though, this is just some hilarious nazi rroleplaying fantasy dreamed up by jews as they do for every white candidate in every country since WW II. Maybe if they didn't fuck with politics so much no one would want to kill them. Did they ever think of that? :lol:

At this point it;s just a matter of time before USA is another Rhodesia where whites are put in camps or simply boiled and eaten and before that it will be a South Africa where the white 5% of the population pay 95% of the taxes and everyone else lives on welfare.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
There is an elephant in the room and that is the prison bars and the "I was with Her" tag all anti-Trump people got after the election. It is ugly, intrusive and has got old months after the election.

My main problem is that the bars are white and make posts harder to read. I don't think it is good to make posts harder to read in all forums for something said on the GD politics forum. GD exists in order to contain inanity and politics, not spread it through the entire Codex, including the presigious "General RPG Discussion" forum.

I would like to humbly ask our all-wise and all-powerful admin and moderator team to consider removing the bars or at least make them visible only in GD and not in all forums.

What's this you say? You want to lose all your button-rating privileges?

And you want the same to apply to all your fellow users who were put in prison because of her?

Cheeky little bugger, aren't ya?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
These deviant Shillsters are unable to brofist, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom