Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Astral Rag

Arcane
ssfkuka.png

:negative:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Some good deals indeed, I'd buy Tesla Effect for €5 if I didn't already own it.

Psychonauts is definitely worth €1.

WTF is Roundabout..

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
So far I've gotten Guacamelee! Super Duper Hyper Turbo Money-milking Championship Edition from the Humble Sale for $3.75.

To my great surprise, this version is actually better than the Gold Edition.

Still meant to be played with a controller though.

Gord

Arcane
Humble Paradox Bundle @ https://www.humblebundle.com/
1$+:
War of the Roses, Some Magicka stuff, Victoria II, Knights of Pen&Paper
Pay above average:
Hearts of Iron, Impire, CK II (+Sons of Abraham), some music
15$+:
EU4+CoP

sser

Arcane
Developer
Shadowgate is on sale for like $4, kinda tempting but I'm not sure how up I am to be playing a game where I'm constantly reloading.

Black

Arcane
So is Kickass Torrents. And you don't have to make a deal with the devil.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Planetary Annihilation is selling for one dollar in the Bundle Stars store. Yes, it's said to be a buggy POS but 1 dollar is nothing and it's not like there are a ton of RTSs that don't fuck with tradtional elements out there. Apparently with the Titans standalone expansion the original was removed without a trace and BS is just getting rid of excess keys.

3852835718_9a1746c919.jpg

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron
IsThereAnyDeal is an amazing website that can import your GOG and Steam wishlists and only emails when the price is below a certain % or $ that you get to pick. It will also alert you as to when a game on a wishlist appears in bundles.

I wish I had known about it earlier.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Keep getting an error while trying to download the game. Apparently, the offer isn't "official" yet.

Yeah, when you go on the Origin "On the House" its still Red Alert 2 deal. It will probably be up for the grabs later or tomorrow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom