Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Nature of The Codex - 2010 Top 5 Results

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Konjad said:
it's indeed funny. especially when you consider NWN is third the worst cRPG ever according to hivemind.

It's more of a popularity contest than quality one.

The hivemind is often schizophrenic. But there are far worse RPGs out there than NWN. I have no idea how that one made the worst list.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Darth Roxor said:
Something made me check this thread again.

And again I noticed Betrayal at Krondor losing to Baldur's Gate and NWN, and not even appearing in top 20.

And again, I raged.

I raged a lot.

You massive fucking decliners, you :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

You DO have to keep in mind the SCOPE of which I conducted this poll. Instead of the LOL 10 RPG's (which is just too easy) I had to make you really really think and choose only 5.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tycn said:
The OC is that bad.

No, it's not that bad. It's very bad but I've seen much worse. I agree it's shit but definitely not one of the worst.

And the worst cRPGs list will never be accepted by me as long as it won't include ArcaniA in top3.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jaesun said:
Darth Roxor said:
Something made me check this thread again.

And again I noticed Betrayal at Krondor losing to Baldur's Gate and NWN, and not even appearing in top 20.

And again, I raged.

I raged a lot.

You massive fucking decliners, you :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

You DO have to keep in mind the SCOPE of which I conducted this poll. Instead of the LOL 10 RPG's (which is just too easy) I had to make you really really think and choose only 5.
And then also the fact that in 2007 it came in at a whopping 33rd place. Some decline there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom