Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The most money-grubbing kickstarter yet (PSP JRPG by Victor Ireland)

Destroid

Arcane
Mandel rages pretty hard about the rise of point and click in his Matt Chat interviews, although I really can't see a parser being much good on a mobile device.

Hi guise.

I'm starting a kickstarter to fund a sequel to Prisoner of Ice. It'll be released alongside a graphically enhanced version of the original on the Playstation 1 gaming system.
Me and my team plan to add all functions you'd find in a modern game such as companions which you can romance, including a Prisoner of Ice turned rogue. No ethical group will be neglected as we carefully render every sex scene. We also plan on adding chest high walls with the items placed squarely on top so that you don't have to click all across the screen to find what you need to fight your enemies with your chainsaw-freeze ray. We believe that this system will reward players much more than the "standard" adventure game model ever did.

I want 5 million Bison Dollars to fund this project. 100k Bison Dollars will give you a special pre-exclusive excollection developer edition containing a Prisoner of Ice dildo and a signed picture of Ryan Reynolds who will be playing R-YAN in the games.

Please help us reach our goal.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Hi guise.

I'm starting a kickstarter to fund a sequel to Prisoner of Ice. It'll be released alongside a graphically enhanced version of the original on the Playstation 1 gaming system.
Me and my team plan to add all functions you'd find in a modern game such as companions which you can romance, including a Prisoner of Ice turned rogue. No ethical group will be neglected as we carefully render every sex scene. We also plan on adding chest high walls with the items placed squarely on top so that you don't have to click all across the screen to find what you need to fight your enemies with your chainsaw-freeze ray. We believe that this system will reward players much more than the "standard" adventure game model ever did.

I want 5 million Bison Dollars to fund this project. 100k Bison Dollars will give you a special pre-exclusive excollection developer edition containing a Prisoner of Ice dildo and a signed picture of Ryan Reynolds who will be playing R-YAN in the games.

Please help us reach our goal.
Dat Ice
t7fnl2.jpg

aris

Arcane
Guys, when kickstarter will be available in Europe (hopefully it finally will), I'm gonna start one for an atomic bomb to nuke Bethesda. I'm sure Russians can build one pretty cheap.
Problem is that it will prematurely explode, and it will be Chernobyl all over again. Oh well, at least they will have a reason to make another stalker game then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom