Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
'Best Mass Effect' is like saying 'most compassionate Nazi.'

So ME2 is the Schindler's List of gaming? You heard it here first!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
As good as transformers the movie.
You've got the Touch!

No bumblebee, not that one.
extinct.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Searched the thread looking for "sci-fi skyrim" was disappointed.

Though as with DAI it sounds more like a sci-fi Witcher 2. :)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does sex include just normal sex, or is there stuff like nipple biting, tit slapping etc?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Will there be some intelligent meaning to the sex? Like, will the game make it clear that we are all same inside and have the same feelings, regardless whether we are white, black or blue?

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
People are saying that EA and Bioware hired Conchita Wurst as music composer for ME4, im sure soundtrack will be so good. They also saying that devs made wide research in at least hundred clinics of sexual behavior treatment to give us most realistic and enjoyable experience in terms of sex. There will be no boundries for your lust, sex with coffe machine? Sure. Sex with fish in aquarium? No problem. Sex with laser rifle? Sure. There will be no limit, and old funny activities like necrophilia looks like child's play with new sex features around.They are also so excited becouse we will be able to hug everybody in the galaxy? Why fight with enemies when you can hug them? Or maybe piss on them if you prefer that little pleasure. But enough about sex, what will be real breaktrough here? Well as japanese magazine "Nailed Penis" says devs made a significant progress in a way of showing story. Player will be able to finish a game in time below 2 hours if decides to skip all sex scenes and all 6 dialogues longer than 1.5 line of text. On the other hand to get all achievment including mythological " Biware Sex Machine" you must spend about 250 hours of constant flirting, sex, shooting and watching explosions. That not contain around 30 designed DLC like "What Maid have seen?" ,"Space virgin" , "Unlockable dildos set" or "Rape me up! Krogan furry" . Just can't wait to the release.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How many bioware devs does it take to screw up a game?
heheheh get it? :^)

Bliblablubb

Arcane
can my character have sex with all the kinds of aliens he encounters?

If they let Laidlaw in on the game, the "awsome button" will become the "romance button". Press X when in front of any creature and Notshepard will show off his mad romancing skills. If you put points into it of course.
Great, now I have to think of Fable again, where you could belch at everyone until you could sexytime them. Consoletards saw it as THE RPG, so that's the standard Bioware needs to catch up with.

DraQ

Arcane
Don't worry. You'll be opened, not closed.
:troll:

If I hear "open fire" in a BW game, my first thought is going to be that BW started catering to pyrosexuals rather than that it's an attack order.

Mass Sex 4
interests
:shunthenonbeliever:

Will there be some intelligent meaning to the sex? Like, will the game make it clear that we are all same inside
Don't you go there. You never know who is listening.

Truly, the only way for BW to find peace themselves, is group suicide making a Slaanesh themed WH40k game.
:mhd:

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

The whole comicon presentation. Wow, some fans/questions are really retarded. Some were okay though. I believe if Bioware really nail the decent planet exploration game, that'd be great.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Like the entire game was filler just for that part. That sounds familiar... OH WAIT

SW_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg
Fuk u.

I don't even particularly like SW but comparing *any* part of the old trilogy with HURRMAN REAPER is a fucking disgrace, let alone the very best part.
No u.

I think the original SW trilogy is a classic either way. The point, is that the majority of Ep.V was more or less filler for the final ~20 minutes, which is when the story actually advances. (Ep. II sort of pulled the same device, except it was way more hamfisted and clearly aimed at a low common denominator, which made it far more painful.) The narrative in ME2 felt much like the same, where they had this AWSUM concept for an ending and basically built the whole game around it, fishing ideas from retconland along the way.

So this is how it looks like when someone went beyond retard. Thank you for showing me.

RPGMaster

Savant
Still, much like MASS EFFECT the first one is the best and the sequel is very overrated.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Stop the world I want to get off.
fYvPYde.jpg

Still, much like MASS EFFECT the first one is the best and the sequel is very overrated.
Agree with this, the first one works perfectly fine as a standalone film and is just great as it is and probably the best in the series, then the sequel came and ruined some of it and took a darker tone that all the edgy kids got hooked on, it didn't do much plotwise good or bad but it set up for further decline down the road. The third film was just all over the place, on some level it was a nice conclusion to the story but it added so many retarded things like the ewoks and Death Star Mk II and that's just starting out. Star Wars never needed to be a trilogy, a series or a franchise, it just needed to be a good film.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This going to be like the Mass Effect 3 thread where you momos go on for 100 pages about nothing?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom