Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

This just about sums up the motivations of the Reapers.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Why not, I need it to commiserate with RK47's LP for maximum lulz effect. Only going to play it once, though.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I will pirate if of course. I want to see the conclusion of this awsum story.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think DU should just make a separate ME3 board and then ban everyone who posts there. It would be a true BSN experience.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
gamer-girl.jpg

circ

Arcane
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BBBBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
When drama hits up!

So much shit, so much shit, so much shit... I mean, how shitty can it possibly be? So Shepard takes the decision to exterminate the race of that bitch, he makes it before her very fucking eyes (if she has them, of course) and, as the whole world of her fucking collapses, what does she do? Does she take her gun out and blast the hell out of the robot that it transmitting the death of her people? Does she tries to take revenge on the guy that basically said "sure, genocide them"? Does she try to do anything except asking them not to do it politely? What the fuck? Is she what, mentally retarded? She probably is, but since it is aimed on also retarded auditory we're almost sure too see this mess hailed as one of the most dramatic episodes in the history of gaming EVAR. Fuck.

Some AAA quality trolling from Bioware though (yeah, who could've guessed) - teasing to reveal her stupid face only to actually focus on her back (otherwise it wouldn't be an Ass Effect, after all). Are we sure that none of the bioware writers & designer sit here under some fake aliases? No codexian can ever hope to troll biodrones as well as they did with this game, and they actually get paid for it.

Angthoron

Arcane

Mark 27:00
When drama hits up!

BioWare Morality Scale:

BioWare White: As protagonist, hand out your last money to every beggar you meet.
BioWare Black: As protagonist, dismember live puppies in front of children before eating children in front of their parents. While raping the parents.
BioWare Grey: As protagonist, become a railroaded genocide train while your companions try to guilt-trip or sex you to see their point delay their execution.

Oesophagus

Arcane
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BBBBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

Don't sweat it man, Shepards will just use the "revive fallen teammates" ability and everything will be hunky dory

CROmagnon

Augur
Fighting a full sized Reaper 1 on 1 on foot, seems legit.

Actually it's one of the smaller ones. Estimated around 500 meters in lenght but still smaller than the 2 km long ones like Sovereign.

But you're right it's still stupid.

RPGMaster

Savant
In 50 years time the phrase "You're worse than Hitler" will be replaced by "You're worse than Mac Walters".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom