Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[deleted]

Self-Ejected

The Game Analists

Self-Ejected
[deleted]

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Game Analists said:
Design a character using the 3/3/3 method. Three line backstory, three core beliefs you won't compromise over, and three
What's this last three men?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I just joined under Laa'Folin the Chaotic Good Wood Elf Thief with a grudge against Orcs. Hope this is fun, will finish rolling soon.

Wayward Son

How do I do my Saving Throws? I couldn't understand what the basic rules link meant in that area.

Wayward Son

default.asp

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'll see if I can't roll a 5e barbarian, pretty sure I saw the sheets for that somewhere...

Mustawd

Might join....fuck it I'm joining. Will create a character and read the basic rules tomorrow.

Wayward Son

Neato. You will want to change your long term goal to something like "destroy the orcish ancestral homelands" or something. I mean, its literally a floating collection of boats on the ocean somewhere, you could set that shit on fire or something right?

Yeah, makes sense. I was distracted when I was writing it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Dude do I absolutely have to do the +1 to all ability scores for a humie? Seems OP as fuck.

Wayward Son

Noah, you're supposed to take a screenshot and post that using the keyboard's prntscrn button. Then use imgur to upload them to the interwebz. Then copy paste the URL's into the post box.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Lol I meant thief, not ranger.

Anyway, will upload screens here:
BG1.jpg

boarguts2.jpg

BG3.jpg

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Savant
I'd like to join as a paladin, if there's room still.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the last post-date :(

Wayward Son

Btw, when are we gonna start?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom