Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The List of Incline - 2018 Edition

Which of these games are you looking forward to? (multiple responses allowed)

• Total voters

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sounds about right if they don't hit some sort of roadblock.

Manzepio

Novice
1- Battletech
2- Pillars 2
3- Pathfinder
4- System Shock 3
5 -Underworld Ascendant

Just found out about Copper Dreams because of this thread, and I have to say, conceptually, it seems pretty cool :incline:
Wasteland 2 is still on my backlog so I have no perspective on what Wasteland 3 might turn into. :hearnoevil:

Last edited:

jolene

Literate
System Shock 3, I didn't expect to ever see this title release. It's been more than a decade since the last one released. I just lost hope of ever seeing a sequel. I'm glad they decided to follow-up on it.

Heretic

Cipher
Winter Voices 2
Oh really? And I still haven't even played the first one... one of those titles perpetually waiting in my backlog.

Why the small font size btw? Are you embarassed about it? Or connected to the devs?

SixDead

Educated
Oh really?
They promised Kickstarter campaign in 2014.
WV is horrible game that nobody really wants a sequel for.
Yeap, you are right. But I strangely loved this game, it's atmosphere, mood, rape scene... also, depressive waifus with mental disorders are really my type, I think I should chek out Hellblade.
Why the small font size btw?
I did have a huge boner when posted this and required something small to balance.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wouldn't it make more sense to sort the list by release date instead of by alphabet?

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Somehow I find Kingmaker to be the only title that could surprise me, so let's hope those vodka addicted :russia: can deliver the goods.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have added MRY's FALLEN GODS back to the list and poll. Shame on me for removing it in the first place, I guess.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
"List of Who Knows How It Will Turn Out - Fullness of Time Edition" is the only list I want FG to be on. I'd rather not break promises/dash expectations.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
You put the Serpent in the Stagalands expansion on that list, but not the Underrail expansion? Correct your braindead omission immediately. How is this retarded hypebeast still on staff here?

>implying it's coming out this year

Sheeeeeeyiiiiit :negative:

but also

>implying Barkley 2 is coming out this year ever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom